[Promotion] Easter - Big Spender

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Easter - Big Spender

Duration: 4/13 – 4/15 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S448
    • Kabam: S1 – S80
    • Armor: S1 – S7

Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards!

Rewards:
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Crypt Tokens x80, Mahra x5, Lily x1
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x10, Lily x1,
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x300, Mahra x30, Lily x2, Cerulean Adornment (hat) x1
    • Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Crystal Shard x3000, Sylph Sepulcrum x60, Lily x4, Death in Cerulean (weapon) x1
    • Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 1,600,000 Daru, Bunch of Lilies x20, Mount Training Whip x300, Mahra x100, Cerulean Dream (clothing) x1
    • Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: 4,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Bunch of Lilies x25, Mount Training Whip x500, Sylph Sepulcrum x150, Cerulean Wings x1

Click image for larger version

Name:	female1.png
Views:	1
Size:	422.8 KB
ID:	1748400Click image for larger version

Name:	Male1.png
Size:	404.1 KB
ID:	1748401

Rules:
    • Rewards are based on total Balens Spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
    • Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
    • Each reward level can only be redeemed Once.

Note: Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.

Before post it plz see what event u start in game.
    Game want upgrade mount to lvl 2000-50000... and u catch many peoples in that trap....

Comment

Broken Spending

Seems the event demand that we have lv 2000+ mounts in order to redeem the rewards, rather than spending the balen to get it. I filed ticket and checked with guildies, seems I'm not the only one seeing the demands for lv 2000 mount. Which would be nice, but we also don't have. Would be really great if you guys would check stuff like that before posting an impossible event.

I've spent money after seeing event and found the rewards unredeemable. And likewise fellow 'big spenders'.

Fix this please, we are hesitant to continue spending at all with a problem like that.

Comment

Do something with the lag in ametiste and boss, cause our computers almost die in those events. Before update wasn't lag, now you can't do those events. PUT THE OPTION "SHOW OTHER PLAYERS" IN THERE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, WE STILL WANT TO DO THOSE EVENTS

Comment

wartune is free game (almost), dont expect too much..

Comment

5462355 218

Originally posted by R253611329 View Post
            wartune is free game (almost), dont expect too much..
            Especially because it is a free game, they should put more effort into getting the spending events right. They want to make money off us but can't even properly promote spending? That's sad. Also, this event was done correctly on other servers, how come on Eastern servers it is glitched?? Why not just use the same script. I don't understand how difficult it could be to correctly post the exact same event on our server as oceanic, not to mention it's an event they've done pretty often before, with only slight change in rewards.

Comment

Thanks for the event clothing look nice

Comment

Fix that hell on s2!

Comment

Couldn't get rewards for spending event.

Spend some balens but not able to collect. We need to train our stables to lvl 2000 and balens are not counting up when spending. Please fix this see ticketnumber #83090
                  Server S7 Serpent's Den.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	bugevent.jpg
Size:	745.8 KB
ID:	1685405

Kind regards
                  MrHolland
                  Last edited by ANWB-praatpaal; 04-13-2014, 02:37 PM. Reason: screenshot as proof
                  Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                  Server: EST, R2games
                  Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                  Toon: Knight
                  Guild: -

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
                    Spend some balens but not able to collect. We need to train our stables to lvl 2000 and balens are not counting up when spending. Please fix this see ticketnumber #83090
                    Server S7 Serpent's Den.

Kind regards
                    MrHolland
                    have to check every item in game to check if they work with the event clothing crypt keys etc does not work with this event tells u under the item in the shop (lvling ur sylph with ballens also dosnt work )

basicly only items that do work are the hot event items...

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                      have to check every item in game to check if they work with the event clothing crypt keys etc does not work with this event tells u under the item in the shop (lvling ur sylph with ballens also dosnt work )

In regard to this, the items I purchased were the Bunch of Lilly boxes, which were definitely considered hot event items. However, they also were not counted in the balen spent. Likewise, filed a ticket and received a reply that they have reported this and that a team will look into it. However I have yet to actually see anything done about it.

It seems that none of the items work. And according to the hot event, supposedly this is supposed to be good for unbound balen. That should not limit what items are purchased with those balen. All of us that have spent unbound balen and been unable to collect this reward are very upset. Especially when we are told that we are not spending correct balen, or that we did not purchase the correct type of items.

Comment

in multi player arena is it only the insigs that were doubled? how about the points? and they reduced it to 15 attempts
                        IGN: jrimba
                        Level: 71
                        Class: Archer
                        Guild: Honor
                        Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                        Br: 150k and counting
                        just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Guys, thanks for the warning to the community that the event is not working.

Imho, these events are broken anyway. First of all, the prize they give now is much less than before. Previously, the balen value of bonus items were about 20% of what you spent. Now it's 5-10%.
                          Second, there was no serious recharge event since many months. The game is expensive enough, me (and I suppose, a lot of other players) recharge ONLY when there is a bonus to it. Like, the last time you gave a huge amount of mahra and sepulcrum, that was a good one. Now, you do a spend event, but since I do not have balens, I will not spend.
                          Wartune would have 10x bigger income if they would run a good recharge event simultaneously with a spend event, AND offer something valuable worth buying to player. Now they make it sure these 3 happens in different time (and in the wrong order). Not a clever sales strategy. But at least saves my wallet.
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post

Upgrading sylphs with balens totally counts. I bought both lily boxes and sylph upgrades for my apollo to get the rewards.
                            Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

i cant believe any spends that amount!
                              Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
                              Name: iron3y3d
                              Guild: Twi§ted
                              Class: Knight
                              Level: 78
                              Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

Working...
                              X