No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think there will ever be a compensation that will make everyone happy other than making the mount permanent +100, but that will never happen. this doesn't seem to be that bad an outcome.

Comment

edit: waiting to see what really happens.
      Last edited by Whispir; 04-14-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov997 View Post
        lol dude,you are really a crying wussy,not our fault you didn't synth,now take the lose and shut your mouth
        Looks like you are just selfish, apart from being rude and stupid. Let me explain mr.2months played : those people lost nothing, they even gained from this issue - gained the stats even for 1 week (bg, gb, ga, wb) and everything related to it. It was r2 mistake yes, but they will reimburse the spirits. 300 whips on other hand just ain't necessary and too much (even if you win cw preliminaries, you can get ~270 whips).
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          Looks like you are just selfish, apart from being rude and stupid. Let me explain mr.2months played : those people lost nothing, they even gained from this issue - gained the stats even for 1 week (bg, gb, ga, wb) and everything related to it. It was r2 mistake yes, but they will reimburse the spirits. 300 whips on other hand just ain't necessary and too much (even if you win cw preliminaries, you can get ~270 whips).
          and you seems to be a butthurt,do you know meaning of COMPENSATION?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov997 View Post
            and you seems to be a butthurt,do you know meaning of COMPENSATION?
            COMPENSATE you for what?
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

emma please i dont wanna loose my evil unicorn... my evilunicorn 5 day left...

char : ziehonk
              server s89 emmore ravine
              knight class

Click image for larger version

Name:	5 hari valid.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	475.3 KB
ID:	1685433
              Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              We apologize for the issue with the Evil Unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. A compensation pack will be offered to all players once the maintenance is finished. We will post details about the compensation later as the time draws near.

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
              • Mount Spirit x25
              • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.

Comment

Originally posted by R27449137 View Post
                emma please i dont wanna loose my evil unicorn... my evilunicorn 5 day left...

char : ziehonk
                server s89 emmore ravine
                knight class

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81423[/ATTACH]
                so are u 1 of the ppl that dont read before asking.... ffs read the thread before saying anything

Comment

i just wanna make sure, dont wanna loose like my apolo wing event, i dont get my compesion lol.... and who da hell are u ? im asking emma not u lol
                  Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                  so are u 1 of the ppl that dont read before asking.... ffs read the thread before saying anything

Comment

So for me this mount can be removed. I dont think there will be more ways to obtain spirits So it means half Year for 500 br mount on 7 days...its more like joke then deal
                    Also where is compensation for this anoying captcha? Bleh

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                      99 little bugs in the code
                      99 little bugs in the code
                      Take one down, patch it around
                      117 little bugs in the code

Take one down, patch it around
                      183 little bugs in the code

etc

lolz, I think i love you
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

thanks for nice ride

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                        We apologize for the issue with the Evil Unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. A compensation pack will be offered to all players once the maintenance is finished. We will post details about the compensation later as the time draws near.

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
                        • Mount Spirit x25
                        • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.

finally i'll lose my evilunicorn. but thanks for give me a chance to ride it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

So, the Lycan mount is forever or not. Just ***** tell me.
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I don't get it, so after the maintenance evil unicorn that is synthesized for 25 mount spirits will be perm or 7 days?

Comment

what about Lycan? I Thought that was the right mount.
                              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                                what about Lycan? I Thought that was the right mount.
                                lycan is likely class war mount going forward

Comment

Working...
                                X