[Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    I don't get it, so after the maintenance evil unicorn that is synthesized for 25 mount spirits will be perm or 7 days?
    "your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance"

Comment

Ok so i exchanged my 25 pvp cards the first day for a mount of +100 called evil unicorn and I got the lycan mount instead.
      - Didnt say nothing thought mistakes can happen...
      Next the mount I exchanged for, from being +100 went to +20, means I exchanged cards of 25 weeks pvp points for something they decided to nerf
      -Again didnt say nothing glitches and bugs can happen...
      Now I hear that the mount I got which transformed from evil uni to lycan and back to evil uni, went from +100 to +20 is not permanent EVEN THOUGH it shows so in my stables...

C,mon people are you really joking with us? Do you really think anyone would ever exchange the work of 25 weeks for a mount that will go away within a week?

I used to be a moderate casher.... Im saying I used to be cause I dont plan on contnue anymore and Aprils event will be the first event Im not buying any boxes from now on. If you guys dont decide to take your business and customers seriously dont expect much from now on.
      Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
        "your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance"
        isnt it bugged because it was 7 days? so after maintenance itll be 25 mount spirits for a 7 day mount? wdf?

Comment

Not fair

Why compensasion for player already syntetis only?
          you make me and another player dissapointed .
          im report that bug ( mount syntetis bug ) and now u just send compensaion for player when already got before?
          im VERY SAD AND DISSAPOINTED.
          300 Whips that very much you know?
          please for player already syntetise got 25 mount spirit back and 300 whips and player no syntetise tey got 300 whips only.
          PLEASE FAIR R2.
          Thank you.

Comment

April fool is over but r2 keep joking around, keep doing like this and your hosting game business will end soon.
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
              April fool is over but r2 keep joking around, keep doing like this and your hosting game business will end soon.
              you do realize R2's been doing things like this a lot for a long time already right?... where were you in the past year?

Comment

So, has this maintenance happened already?
                PetraRal
                Archer
                S367
                185k BR
                Former Light Casher
                Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

Originally posted by R25658055 View Post
                  Why compensasion for player already syntetis only?
                  you make me and another player dissapointed .
                  im report that bug ( mount syntetis bug ) and now u just send compensaion for player when already got before?
                  im VERY SAD AND DISSAPOINTED.
                  300 Whips that very much you know?
                  please for player already syntetise got 25 mount spirit back and 300 whips and player no syntetise tey got 300 whips only.
                  PLEASE FAIR R2.
                  Thank you.
                  all wil get the reward WHO is not fair after the MT all wil get 25 Mount spirit how is that fair to others WHO spend 25 weeks to get them now all get them for free all get rewards on R2 always how is fair all gote compension from Jewel bugs som like me lost 4 fays of Jewel becus of bug from R2 and that do R2 do give compension to all, so all get whis time also.

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                    Ok so i exchanged my 25 pvp cards the first day for a mount of +100 called evil unicorn and I got the lycan mount instead.
                    - Didnt say nothing thought mistakes can happen...
                    Next the mount I exchanged for, from being +100 went to +20, means I exchanged cards of 25 weeks pvp points for something they decided to nerf
                    -Again didnt say nothing glitches and bugs can happen...
                    Now I hear that the mount I got which transformed from evil uni to lycan and back to evil uni, went from +100 to +20 is not permanent EVEN THOUGH it shows so in my stables...

C,mon people are you really joking with us? Do you really think anyone would ever exchange the work of 25 weeks for a mount that will go away within a week?

I used to be a moderate casher.... Im saying I used to be cause I dont plan on contnue anymore and Aprils event will be the first event Im not buying any boxes from now on. If you guys dont decide to take your business and customers seriously dont expect much from now on.
                    It's your decision that you do not want to spend anymore. But as of now, alot of people will keep spending alot of cash they get, so that does not literally mean they won't be expecting much

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      We apologize for the issue with the Evil Unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. A compensation pack will be offered to all players once the maintenance is finished. We will post details about the compensation later as the time draws near.

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
                      • Mount Spirit x25
                      • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.
                      Now that does say what I think right.
                      So maybe wait and see what actually happens, then argue about it once it has been delivered

Comment

isnt it bugged because it was 7 days? so after maintenance itll be 25 mount spirits for a 7 day mount? wdf?
                        the fact that is was permanent before was the bug, it was always supposed to be 7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                          the fact that is was permanent before was the bug, it was always supposed to be 7 days.
                          so 25 mount spirits for a 1 week mount.... is it just me or are they incredibly stupid?

Comment

so 25 mount spirits for a 1 week mount.... is it just me or are they incredibly stupid?
                            i agree it sounds like a waste, but thats what it is now in the chinese version of the game

Comment

7 days mount i swear r2 games starts do make me wanna quit this game

7 day mount for 25 mount spirit thats the worst i ever seen r2 pull of you guys stink , dont like this provider or owner of r2 games anymore you make it totaly unfair and still you sit with pillows under youre ***** with money and you give us a 7 day mount , how low is it possible to get !!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                              Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
                                7 day mount for 25 mount spirit thats the worst i ever seen r2 pull of you guys stink , dont like this provider or owner of r2 games anymore you make it totaly unfair and still you sit with pillows under youre ***** with money and you give us a 7 day mount , how low is it possible to get !!!!!!!!!!!!
                                It's still better then not being able to do anything with your mount spirits. There won't be anything else to do with them so might as well get a few extra stats for classwars.

Same thing will happen with shadow souls from tok, we will also get a timed mount for that eventualy, also 7 days most likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X