Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Enough with the gambling.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
    Yeah, but we know that he talks rubbish!! We have really got some disillusioned people in this game :/ Wartune really works well in a business sense convincing people paying $$$$$$ that they arent paying that much at all, is a pretty good effort. I know it works on me as sometimes i don't notice how much i'm spending. At least its nowhere near 250-500 boxes, thats almost 20k balens for 500 boxes.
    I'm pretty sure 500 boxes or even 1000 boxes a month doesn't make them a big casher. That only puts them in moderate spending category at best...big cashers would've maxed almost everything by now and only spend on things they haven't maxed...like whips and new mounts...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      I'm pretty sure 500 boxes or even 1000 boxes a month doesn't make them a big casher. That only puts them in moderate spending category at best...big cashers would've maxed almost everything by now and only spend on things they haven't maxed...like whips and new mounts...
      Well people on my server accuse me of being a heavy casher when i dont even spend every event and when i do, its like 200 boxes max sometimes even less.If he is a moderate casher then that would make me a small casher, but i personally wouldn't say that i am a small casher. That group is for people who have VIP and spend a few balens every now and then. In my opinion anyway. Obviously depends on perspective.

Either way we are back to the whole definition of a chaser thing again aren't we.

Comment

Totally agreed on this one. The gambling has made me spend less. I was happy to buy boxes when they were first offering the blue and purple sylphs a while back and you could still get a blue pan or iris even if you didnt get enough for the main prize. The apollo event I bought 200 boxes and got nothing good and decided there and then I would never buy another box if the only way to get decent rewards was to gamble.
        So solution really is to stop buying boxes. We all know its a gamble now and purely down to luck. Id rather spend my hard earned cash on something I know is guaranteed.

Comment

xD

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
          Ah best of luck in curbing your gambling addiction, please the following in case you need help

National Problem Gambling Helpline

1-800-522-4700
          Lol!!!! Relax
          I'm in a mamasanmood.

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
            it took u 1 year to notice it ?
            notice what? R2 is fun and that's why we are all still playing this game.

Comment

Working...
            X