Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but still not goten in s 15 plz check the issue

Comment

sorry to say and blame but after 2 nd reload i got the compensation ty vm)) and i got new sylpths idea if u never mind can i share to make sure that us servers is to develope some more than chinese )

Comment

LMAO - 14 Wine for SUCH a MASSIVE screw up.......Nothing to replace the balens that we all lost?? Why not R2??? - I'm not ranting, not being abusive just asking honest questions here.

Comment

thank you for the comp
          Player: Vix
          Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Resurgence
          Lvl 80
          Class: Archer
          BR: () crappy

Comment

where can i find will crystals?!

Comment

Thnx for the wine..now i need some cheese haha

Comment

Pretty nice compensation. Thank you.
                Last edited by Oblivion5; 04-28-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

sure comp us wine which didnt friggin upgrade the ***** maps anyway ,just like everything in this game greedy ******

Comment

Ya know.. It amazes me to no end how many people haven't learned to BE CAREFUL when and where you click...!

This kind of thing happens FREQUENTLY in this game. You'd have thunk people would have learned their lessons by now. Sheesh....

Comment

Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                      Ya know.. It amazes me to no end how many people haven't learned to BE CAREFUL when and where you click...!

This kind of thing happens FREQUENTLY in this game. You'd have thunk people would have learned their lessons by now. Sheesh....
                      Yeah, people should know it's not safe to click anything in this game...you can't believe any button labels. Especially the login one. Never try to click that!

Comment

Working...
                      X