Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Class Wars Return April 24th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    meaning casshing in 20k$ , buying all scrolls , feeding your sylph sepelcrums , etc, etc

it just releives some cashers and gives them more times to master their combo before CW .

20k$ - oh, I so wish that was the case!!! Unfortunately I'm only a minor casher - but I will try and make the finals anyway!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FireAndIce
    Mage
    2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
    Kabam S8
    Legends
    Moderate casher

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      Hint: 68% of world population are NOT the religion that spent holy week in their calendar. and those who have, not all of them celebrates it.
      Yeah yeah. People nowadays don't care/forgot the essence of the holy week.
      "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

Originally posted by j3lly View Post
        Yeah yeah. People nowadays don't care/forgot the essence of the holy week.
        This is one of the most ignorant post i've ever seen in this forum. You wanna celebrate? then do it without insulting others that didn't.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Nice 24... First time when i can be there :**.... YEAH Thanks
          [S369] Venom Creek
          Archer
          Lvl80
          BR - 450K
          CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

are you gonna fix loggin issues first? I missed gb,arena etc last night cause could not log in

Comment

they changed the CW? it was top 100 before that was shown on the ranking but now its just top 80

Comment

r2 need 2 fix logging problem 1st canot logg in server 243 by the way miss GB ty r2

Comment

same mounts in class wars shop as it was 1 year ago, well r2 is showing no mercy to non and semi cashiers

Comment

Is that true Kabam server will join with us in Class War cos i see them in BG and Arena? so is there some one know anything about that or this is rumor

Comment

plss add crystaloid lvl 4/5/6 on CW shop
                      They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

Originally posted by kakucha View Post
                        same mounts in class wars shop as it was 1 year ago, well r2 is showing no mercy to non and semi cashiers
                        There was no phantom yeti 1 year ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X