Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple multi dungeons.. - Mod Replied.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple multi dungeons.. - Mod Replied.

I'm wondering how to do the dungeons the multi player ones more then twice a day and still get rewards. I activated the vip card that keeps you vip for one day but it only gave me one more attempt to get rewards in the dungeons.
    Thanks for any help.

You are limited to one multi player dungeon attempt with rewards per day.

There is no legal way around this.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by R268380289 View Post
      I'm wondering how to do the dungeons the multi player ones more then twice a day and still get rewards. I activated the vip card that keeps you vip for one day but it only gave me one more attempt to get rewards in the dungeons.
      Thanks for any help.
      You're confused, vip doesnt give extra attempts for anything.
      It gives extra rewards through vip chest that costs kyanites.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

OK thank you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post

Whats the illegal way #02
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post

Actualy there is a legal way, Its called the empire crusade and its obtainable from the login rewards when u create a new character =]

Comment

You can create 2 characters, then you can do 2 MPDs per day and get rewards.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                You can create 2 characters, then you can do 2 MPDs per day and get rewards.
                I'd rather make 3 characters on a server and do Arena with them at the same time- lagfest forever.
                Everything is to blame...
                On R2Games

Comment

Repeat MPD runs.

Originally posted by R268380289 View Post
                  Thanks for any help.
                  I have a one time use "Add 1 MP dungeon Reward Attempt" token/card, (The Empire Crusade), I received from a starter quest. So it is possible to run MPD's more than once a day ...

Remember when you create a room for a specific dungeon of any level, there is an option to turn off, "Use Daily Attempt". You can squeeze a little more exp. out of your day, if you do not use an attempt when on a quest for a specific multi-player dungeon: such as a quest that requires kill 30 creatures of the Void; or even quests that ask for items that drop of specific mobs (ie. tauren hooves, horns etc.). I remember doing a quest that required 2 Tauren Horns, but only 1 dropped of the final boss when I ran it. I helped someone else on their attempt later on that same day, I had no attempts remaining, but that horn dropped off the final boss at the end for me also. So even though I received no exp. or fancy drops, I got a ton of exp. for completing a Main Questline.
                  Quando omni flunkus moritati (If all else fails play dead)

Comment

I've gotten a few "The Empire Crusade" from searches in Intermediate Dimensions as well

Comment

Working...
                    X