ToK ... New Mounts or Shop please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK ... New Mounts or Shop please

I think by now most people would have got the ToK mount and it's time for some new mounts or possibly a shop to buy items with the cards ... I have 2000 cards sitting in the vault taking up space (yes I am a hoarder) .. but it seems silly to keep giving out cards if no more mounts are available (and no 7 day mounts either)
    " .. Dreams can come true .. "

♥ Tarryn ~ Mage S.19 ♥

Originally posted by Rock_Chick View Post
    I think by now most people would have got the ToK mount and it's time for some new mounts or possibly a shop to buy items with the cards ... I have 2000 cards sitting in the vault taking up space (yes I am a hoarder) .. but it seems silly to keep giving out cards if no more mounts are available (and no 7 day mounts either)
    Murphy's law works this way: as long as you keep them, they will not add a mount. Even if you will have one million and takes up all your inventory space, they won't add one.
    The moment you get rid off them, a new +100 mount will be added
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
      Murphy's law works this way: as long as you keep them, they will not add a mount. Even if you will have one million and takes up all your inventory space, they won't add one.
      so damn true
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        LOL yeah wartune love trolling, just like the elephant mount which was for sale last year then got given for free just the following month.
        Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

it would be really great if r2games could give information in advance.
          having 3k card and not even knowing if there is even a chance a new mount will be added one day is a pain.
          but also, it's the sad way of r2games...
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
          X