No announcement yet.

The difference between balens and vip.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between balens and vip.

I notice on some events, people say "This vip only... give non casher something" and I agree that noncashers should get more. However, VIP DOES NOT MEAN BALENS. this makes me irked because the event doesnt say "vip required" (well most events) so please dont get vip messed up with balens. thanks.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

The spelling is different.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      The spelling is different.
      You made me laugh.
      Everything is to blame...
      On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
        and I agree that noncashers should get more.
        actually no, non cashers shouldn't get more, VIP's are the ones putting money into the game...
        Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
        Name: iron3y3d
        Guild: Twi§ted
        Class: Knight
        Level: 78
        Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

why should non cashers get more? if they get more then why should ppl pay extra to get vip?
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

because if non-cashers got more, there wont be any point in vip...
            Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
            Name: iron3y3d
            Guild: Twi§ted
            Class: Knight
            Level: 78
            Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

this game is pay-to-win, if you don't wanna spend of course you won't be able to be the TOP among all servers

and event for VIP only? in easter event I don't see any benefits of being VIP

PS: mainly VIP casher
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                I notice on some events, people say "This vip only... give non casher something" and I agree that noncashers should get more. However, VIP DOES NOT MEAN BALENS. this makes me irked because the event doesnt say "vip required" (well most events) so please dont get vip messed up with balens. thanks.

NO, just NO. people choose to be noncashers, they get what they deserve, so does the casher. casher pay for you (noncashers) too. who do you think paying the r2 staffs and server? God ? and who will spend their money (as casher) if noncashers get more ?

Comment

Originally posted by iron3y3d View Post
                  actually no, non cashers shouldn't get more, VIP's are the ones putting money into the game...
                  i have to disagree with this, non cashers can be VIP as well by earning there balens through free methods, and buying it from the vip specials which comes every
                  month

Also this is agreeable, just the part about us choosing to spend or not

Originally posted by R29847179 View Post
                  NO, just NO. people choose to be noncashers, they get what they deserve, so does the casher. casher pay for you (noncashers) too. who do you think paying the r2 staffs and server? God ? and who will spend their money (as casher) if noncashers get more ?
                  300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                  MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

AntiApartheid says $1999.95 + monthly VIP is considered noncasher.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

thats considered my rent for 3months
                      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Proof is here too:
                        Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                        Me.

Non-casher, level 64, 98k BR.
                        Originally posted by iamop View Post
                        I suppose you have VIP?
                        Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                        Yes, but I define non-cashers as cashers who spend less than 10 dollars a month
                        Everything is to blame...
                        On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                          i have to disagree with this, non cashers can be VIP as well by earning there balens through free methods, and buying it from the vip specials which comes every
                          month

Also this is agreeable, just the part about us choosing to spend or not
                          Err...you can't use bound balens or free balens to buy items in the hot tabs. VIP card specials only appear there. Makes me wonder how you manage to buy one by being a non-casher. So VIP would have to spend real $$$ to either subscribe for monthly VIP or recharge unbound balens to buy the cards from the hot tab....
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

480 28336353

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            Err...you can't use bound balens or free balens to buy items in the hot tabs. VIP card specials only appear there. Makes me wonder how you manage to buy one by being a non-casher. So VIP would have to spend real $$$ to either subscribe for monthly VIP or recharge unbound balens to buy the cards from the hot tab....
                            u can earn unbound balens by doing surveys , after that u wait for buy VIP card on hot .

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
                              u can earn unbound balens by doing surveys , after that u wait for buy VIP card on hot .

Its exactly what YayoiKun says....for me i just watch enough videos to renew vip for each month since surveys takes to long or either takes to long and doesnt pay

my free balens link......copy and paste this...do offers and it will send balens directly to me, since its my user id
                              http://store.r2games.com/freegold/sh...&serverid=2141
                              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Working...
                              X