[Promotion] New Mount: Alpaca!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] New Mount: Alpaca!

Description: Our newest addition to the stable of mounts - the Alpaca. Soft. Warm. Dependable. Yours for just 999 Crystal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	alpaca.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1748555

Stats
    HP: +26.3%
    Attack: +20.5%
    Defense: 27.3%
    Healing: 23.4%
    Movement Speed: 240

oftyss Chancellor

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
    Description: Our newest addition to the stable of mounts - the Alpaca. Soft. Warm. Dependable. Yours for just 999 Crystal.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81922[/ATTACH]
    sir what is the stats?? and what is the image when it is morped ?

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81922[/ATTACH]

Stats
      HP: +26.3%
      Attack: +20.5%
      Defense: 27.3%
      Healing: 23.4%
      Movement Speed: 240
      So I got this alpaca and it dismounts everytime i buff somebody... now talk about a ripoff, i want my crystal vack or they need to fix it. Oh and by the way.... yes it is upgradable... costs 40 GMUTS everytime...

Originally posted by Shroominator View Post
      So I got this alpaca and it dismounts everytime i buff somebody... now talk about a ripoff, i want my crystal vack or they need to fix it. Oh and by the way.... yes it is upgradable... costs 40 GMUTS everytime...
      ALSO>>>>>>> its an attack mount that dismounts when you attack.... *** is up with this??? I must file a ticket.... This is lame, what a ripoff
      Last edited by VicZar; 04-23-2014, 09:39 PM. Reason: Merged
      (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
      Lvl. 115 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
      GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

R.I.P. (J1)Shroominator, you live on through Minishroom...

Comment

Originally posted by Shroominator View Post
        Is it a battle mount? o_O If it's not, that would explain the dismounting.

P.S. Oops, just read your latest post. XD Question answered -- I thought the Alpaca seemed wonky from the start. Guess it's as awkward as it looks/runs.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
          Is it a battle mount? o_O If it's not, that would explain the dismounting.

P.S. Oops, just read your latest post. XD Question answered -- I thought the Alpaca seemed wonky from the start. Guess it's as awkward as it looks/runs.
          i just got it because i can upgrade it but yeah right, i dont think at 40 gmuts i will lever get it upgraded. what a waste this week is, even the new bunny suit are so abandon amusement park creepy...
          (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
          GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

Comment

lmao!! This mount is an all time low. I can't stop laughing! Alpaca, lmao!!!!
            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
              lmao!! This mount is an all time low. I can't stop laughing! Alpaca, lmao!!!!
              if we lucky we be able to get it in tokens later on like rocky

Comment

It's actually cute imo. The awkward movement gave me a good laugh I will get it for sure if they put it in token exchange.

Comment

No where does it say that it is a battle mount. But I will say that it becomes a battle mount after upgrading.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                    No where does it say that it is a battle mount. But I will say that it becomes a battle mount after upgrading.
                    Seriously these kids need to stop crying. When it is a battle mount they make a huge deal of it and put a whole sentence saying it is a battle mount so you will buy it. I wish they would have been around the start of crystal saga where you couldn't get G muts anywhere other than cashing. These days you can just pay 10 bucks for gorilla titan stats but they still cry smh.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109828 View Post
                      Seriously these kids need to stop crying. When it is a battle mount they make a huge deal of it and put a whole sentence saying it is a battle mount so you will buy it. I wish they would have been around the start of crystal saga where you couldn't get G muts anywhere other than cashing. These days you can just pay 10 bucks for gorilla titan stats but they still cry smh.
                      People will always cry, not gonna change. I wish the game was still like it was at the start, before all the cash features to make yourself stronger, better. You actually HAD to work for your toon. Now its ooh, i hit 50 BAM *drop 500 bucks* and one hit everything. There's very little skill involved anymore.

Comment

Can someone paste an ss of the upgraded mount o.O?

Comment

Around 1200 gmut to morph that thing just to get something with a lot visual bugs.
                          Not only does the appearance change depending on the direction your character looks, but also it doesn't have an attack animation.
                          So it just keeps using the attack animation of the prior equipped mount which looks rather dumb.

Beware the bugfix for the visual bugs by making this thing a non-battle mount.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                            Yesterday morning the original post said under the stats it said clear as day BATTLE MOUNT. Then i filed a ticket and they fixed it. Nowhere in this post it said you had to upgrade it first for it to become a battle mount. I bought it under the assumption it was a battle mount to begin with.
                            (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
                            GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

Comment

what stat after morph that mount? is it hellwing stat? it is epic..must be some good stat after morphing *in my opinion*

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
                              but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
                              - JavaMerp -

Comment

Working...
                              X