Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to get Marha with cash

Hello,

What is the best way to get Marha with cash ?

Event ?
    upgrade directly by balens ?
    Other way ?

Thank you

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
    Hello,

What is the best way to get Marha with cash ?

Event ?
    upgrade directly by balens ?
    Other way ?

Thank you
    For the event the boxes will cost 39 balens which will take a longer process than buying it directly,
    since your asking for mahra's only i would suggest you upgrade it directly using Adv. Upgrade.

Unless you want the new event item wartune is offering then i would suggest you do boxes with event pieces inside it.
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Well, i'd wait for a mahra pack in shop, thats probably the cheapest way, if the only thing you care about is the mahra

Comment

Mahra Pack I:
        Mahra x10
        Price: 330 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

Mahra Pack II:
        Mahra x100
        Price: 3150 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

directly from advanced 100 mahra costs 3500 balens

I believe the chests of 39 balens have a 50% to give you an event item, I won't do the math now but I believe that is somewere around 6 k balens for 100. The % will differ of course depending on luck, and it seems in the last chests you can also get 2 mahra from them but I dont think you'll pay less than 5 k per 100 no matter what.

SO I suggest you wait for that mahra pack in the shop

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          Mahra Pack I:
          Mahra x10
          Price: 330 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

Mahra Pack II:
          Mahra x100
          Price: 3150 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

directly from advanced 100 mahra costs 3500 balens

I believe the chests of 39 balens have a 50% to give you an event item, I won't do the math now but I believe that is somewere around 6 k balens for 100. The % will differ of course depending on luck, and it seems in the last chests you can also get 2 mahra from them but I dont think you'll pay less than 5 k per 100 no matter what.

SO I suggest you wait for that mahra pack in the shop
          They had a single purchase spending event at the same time as this. So basically if you analyzed the options and spent the money correctly, you could get mahra for about 0.25$ a piece. I'll let y'all do your own math to figure out what was the best value within the event....but that was the cheapest option I found so far...the event combined with the packs.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
          X