recent merge has started a world boss war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recent merge has started a world boss war

This merge has been nasty and people are fighting all over the place. So many people are needing world boss rebirth quests and there's not much of an opportunity to complete it now. The huge fights are leading to bullying. This merge was a bad idea because some of the servers are very casher heavy and the others aren't and everyone is trying to prove their server is better. If you haven't thrown in around 3k into your character or you can't, you might as well not enter any events involving pvp because you don't stand a chance.

The bosses are a major issue though. They should spawn more than twice a day because the fights are just going to get worse and the attacks will become even more personal. If anyone has any ideas on how to relieve the tension in this huge merged server, I think we could really use it.

They have always needed to spawn more than twice, and besides that they need to spawn on time too, not this wait around for 3 hours until they spawn stuff it has now. Personally I'd say just make them like zodiac bosses, where they spawn 1/2 hour after they are killed instead.

Comment

good luck with that, happens every server. Rest of us have dealt with it, seems like it yours server's turn to enjoy the "you might not get it done" possibility when it comes to world boss quests.
      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

I'm from S64 and this isn't our first merge. It isn't the first merge for the other servers that merged with us either. It is now a huge server packed with scions and eidolons and their alts, which are also scions and eidolons. It's not a "you may not get it" kind of problem, it's a "you won't get it because I'm an intense casher who's only here to make the weaker chars cry because I don't even need this boss" kind of problem. You should see it, the bullying is pretty harsh right now. Hopefully that will all die down soon though.

Comment

I'd imagine with all merges, it'd spark up a type of server war. Nothing can be done about it, honestly. They won't "unmerge" you simply because there's competition for World Bosses or an imbalance in powers due to cashing. I can tell you from experience, this newfound tension will eventually die down -- you'll make friends (and enemies XD) and maybe those friends can help you get a WB. Since the merge is fresh, everything is going to be a little chaotic, but given time, they'll be willing to accept you into their RBQ party as much as the next person. No matter, people will have unfulfilled WB quests, that is a fact. There's simply not enough to go around. Your best bet is to either make nice with some OP players who aren't so big-headed and have them take you to get WB RBQ or simply abandon it and onto the next quest.

Comment

Okay, first thing, it is not super hard to make a strong toon without cashing, it just takes a LOT of work.

Second, with the world bosses. It is meant to be a challenge. That is why there are WB RBq. When the RBq came out they were meant to be something you had to work for. It has been suggested many many times to have more world bosses spawn. Honestly, I think that if they had more spawns then it would take out the challenge of the quest.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

There are 3 NON Cashed players on our server that are OP considering that they have not put a penny into their toons, and they can outhit some of our heavily cashed toon's.

Non cashers

These can out hit our heavenly cashed players on the server, Its all about luck with World Boss's, its all about getting the last hit. Don't matter how OP you are its not a 100% certainty you will get the boss. World Boss events are suppose to be hard, they are not meant to be easy by any means you are suppose to fight over them.
              Last edited by Apoloymi; 04-30-2014, 11:49 AM.
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

This is what makes server merges great, the struggle to claim or reclaim top slots, the thrill of the hunt its the fight for supremacy all over again its bloody awesome

It completely refreshes feelings towards the game

I want a server merge lol
                DeathDealer
                Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Crazy stuff. I'm still in noob server, and I am not truly excited for these mass mergings lol xD
                  KCSwag
                  Server: (S65)Evil Beast Sanctuary
                  Class: Mage
                  Guild: (S65)Imperial (GuildMaster)
                  Lvl: 65 (and still going)
                  Plane: Scion

I came, I saw, I conquered - Julius Caesar

Comment

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
                    This is what makes server merges great, the struggle to claim or reclaim top slots, the thrill of the hunt its the fight for supremacy all over again its bloody awesome

It completely refreshes feelings towards the game

I want a server merge lol
                    i like this guy, a fellow player who thrives in chaos. now i want a server merge

Comment

Working...
                    X