Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to remove equipped treasure card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove equipped treasure card

as subject, it seems the unequip button is removed since the patch. I apologize if i'm dumb enough not to find a way to remove the card. Can you tell me if there is a way to unequip the card?
    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
    as subject, it seems the unequip button is removed since the patch. I apologize if i'm dumb enough not to find a way to remove the card. Can you tell me if there is a way to unequip the card?
    u cant , u arent supposed to remove cards anymore , u arent supposed to slow lvl/camp dont expect them to change it

Comment

It's bugged.

I cant move it, already tried all keys in the keyboard + clicks ..
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

why u want to remove it? go lvl up and gain slots
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post

all slots are unlocked now , u dont need to lvlup anymore to unlock them . he is just a slow lvlrs and dont want the 10% extra exp

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
            One reason to want to remove a card is the arena hp one. Now +600 hp may not sound like a lot, but when it takes that out of your hp pot each time you start a battle in multiplayer arena, 600x15=9000 hp gone from you pot each day, which really adds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              One reason to want to remove a card is the arena hp one. Now +600 hp may not sound like a lot, but when it takes that out of your hp pot each time you start a battle in multiplayer arena, 600x15=9000 hp gone from you pot each day, which really adds up.
              Do you even check your hp or no? Check your hp before you start battle and check it after. The game gives you that extra 600 hp so it can it out. Then your hp stays the same as it always been. Basically you don't lose any hp at all. It just shows that notice but you dont lose anything.

Comment

Working...
              X