Guide to getting married

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide to getting married

Like a special someone? Well here is a guide how to get married. Choose between a couple options <3

You can either get the gold ( 50 ) and propose to the person you like. You also need to of sent eachother 100 gifts ( yes 100! ) that's. A lot you think. But....

You can choose another option, one I did. Buy a ring for 999 cryatals! After sucessfully proposing to someone, you will get a little pink thing above your head. For example if my name is lilsss and married funtime, it would say on my screen, funtime's partner.

The same will happen to your wife or husband.

If you for some reason don't like eachother, you can divorce. When you divorce, you do get a ring back. But its 2000 crystal woah!!

Dang this!!! You say... I'm a non casher! Better ask for money or start doin some free offers fast. A problem is that the couple fights over who pays.... now there is nothing I can help with that I'm sorry. :'( I try

Now you have to book the wedding! A royal wedding gives u invatations, unlimited fireworks, yeah its pretty great.

You can sell these invatations or give them away. Look out for wedding crashers. Then, after all that, the couple has to enter the chapel at a certain time with friends. In the wedding you talk and have a good time. Then, a monster comes!!. Kill it.

After, tables will spawn. Click on them to get stuff like sands of time or attribute reset card. Or pet level reset... and so on. Then it will say ( name ) has married ( name ) congrats! Then watch as everyone probably cheers thdn instead or partner, it will now be husband or wife. You can get the forever love title.
    Gl everyone bye
    Last edited by hill1; 04-17-2014, 11:33 PM.
    I'm in a mamasanmood.

ty

Working on gettin married..... and mastering my booty kick.

Comment

booty kick?....

Originally posted by Buhdeuce View Post
      Working on gettin married..... and mastering my booty kick.
      What the hell -_-
      Last edited by hill1; 04-18-2014, 09:51 PM.
      I'm in a mamasanmood.

Comment

Working...
      X