Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Eternal Spire & Rune System Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Eternal Spire & Rune System Released

Eternal Spire

Eternal Spire unlocks at Level 50. Your goal is to defeat the Tower Guard in each stage and climb as high as possible. A new stage will be unlocked after the previous one is cleared. After a stage is cleared, Runestones will be awarded via the prize draw. For each Spire level, enemies get stronger and rewards get greater! All the stages of a level must be cleared before the level can be blitzed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rune_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	1748597

Rune Shop

Lvl. 1 to 6 Rune leveling items can be purchased by Runestones in the Rune Shop. They are required for upgrading Runes to specific ranks.

Name:	rune_2.jpg
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	1748598

Rune System

The Rune System can be found in the Character menu under the tab Runes after Level 50. There are 6 types of Rune, 1 for every piece of equipment: Weapon, Helmet, Boots, Greaves, Mail, and Accessory.

Name:	rune_3.jpg
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	1748599

Each party member has his or her own set of Runes. Runes give bonuses to their respective pieces of equipment. Helmet and Accessory Runes unlock first. The rest of the Runes will become available after certain requirements have been met. Each Rune has 10 Ranks and each rank is divided into 10 levels. The Rune level can be upgraded with Runestones. Each time a Runestone is used, one of the unlocked Runes will randomly receive a certain amount of EXP. If the randomly selected Rune is maxed out then players will receive a certain amount of Runestones back.

Each time a Rune is successfully upgraded, the base attributes of its corresponding equipment will be increased by 1.5%. For example if a Rune’s level is maxed out, its corresponding equipment will receive an extra 165% stat bonus. Rune leveling stones are required for upgrading Runes to Level 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10. These Rune Ranks can only be reached when all unlocked Runes have reached the maximum level threshold.

Rune Skill

Rune skills will be unlocked when Runes reach certain levels. Rune skills can greatly boost Angel Resistance as well as the damage inflicted to certain classes. They also have a chance of increasing an Angel’s Rage.

Rune Swap

Use Rune Swap to switch the Rune level of two heroes. All Rune data will be saved after using Rune Swap. Inheriting will not change the target or source hero’s Rune level.
    With constant updates and optimization, discrepancies may exist between this information and in-game information. The most up to date and correct information will always be found in game.

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE The choice to finish the blitz will take at most 10 diamonds and will reduce according to the time, the devs will add a confirm to this soon.
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 04-18-2014, 03:50 PM.

so any idea when this is going to be released?

Comment

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
      What he said XD

Comment

Should be today. Yesterday it was released on S1 and S2.

Comment

Not much good if you cannot load game - been waiting over 3 hours for this to be sorted. Stuck on 99% 6/6 on green bar on 2nd page.

Comment

in world boss, team arena or gauntlet time of course.
            nickname: 1121
            real name Urmas
            server S55(after merge UA29)
            Guild: Highness

Comment

This looks tasty XD whenever they do it will be good for me...the sooner the better tho
              IGN: - Epiphany
              Server: S26 Paradisia's Glory
              Guild: Creators

Comment

get booted out when i click the spire logo also i am lvl 63 and get level is low error message

Comment

Does not work!

Level 70...I go to open spire..get a message saying my level is too low...then a No Hacking warning.
                  Do you guys test things before you implement them?

IGN: MizUndrstd
                  Server: s4
                  Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
                    Level 70...I go to open spire..get a message saying my level is too low...then a No Hacking warning.
                    Yeah me too like Miz said. . .
                    "NOVALETS"
                    "NOVA - TRIPLETS"
                    -= S4 Lunaria's Grace =-
                    Novania - Novasia - Novalia

Comment

keeps claiming i am hacking lol and refreshing the game. It's supposed to be live but broken

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
                        Same, Great Another bug, good work

Comment

hi

i cant enter a eternal spire`.no hacking.connection error detected.please refresh your browser.whay?

Comment

Well guys we get the Update today but still fixing some parts please here is Screen Shot for you Click image for larger version

Name:	hhhh.jpg
Size:	268.1 KB
ID:	1685567
                            Character Name: NikiCross

Server: [S62]Reff Heights

Level:85

Comment

getting the same level not high enough, and no hacking message. It also cancelled a valentine party my wife started, loss of vouchers

Comment

Working...
                              X