X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fix the login for s175

Comment

Originally posted by svpewing View Post
      Seriously, I'd really like to know if this is even gonna launch today. I could be doing something more productive with my time than sitting here waiting for something that may or may not happen.
      You type far too intelligibly for us to not be friends. I too am waiting... My IGN will be ELE or Anele.

Kiss kiss

Comment

Im still waiting for hallowed city as well would love for it to come up please

When i type in 469 for the server comes up saying server under temp maint

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan421 View Post
          Im still waiting for hallowed city as well would love for it to come up please

When i type in 469 for the server comes up saying server under temp maint
          If it's coming up with that, then it means that the server is nearly ready to come online. Experienced the same problem when I started on my new server. R2 are probably just having a delay.
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Can we get some sort of response from the GM on the status of this server launch? Will it happen today, or will there be a different announcement concerning the launch.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisSpawn1106 View Post
              Can we get some sort of response from the GM on the status of this server launch? Will it happen today, or will there be a different announcement concerning the launch.
              That's cute... you must be new here

They won't reply- but don't worry, they will allow you to throw money at them very shortly.

Comment

And isn't that the point, great customer service skills!! Complain all you want, you will wait, and give us money regardless of how long you have to! The correct response would be to abandon the game and find something better to do, but with this being the 469th server, I get the feeling they really don't shiv a get!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	th.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1685802 wake me when its up

Comment

shiv a get!!!!
                    I lol'd... and no they really don't.

Honestly pay to win gaming is tantamount to gambling IMO- there will be a day when it is seen as such, and regulated as such. Until then, we are stuck with this because no developer has the money to do this type of game right.

Comment

There's no worse feeling than being held captive by something that amounts to a waste of essential brain time anyway. If it never launches I may actually spend the time doing something a bit more productive, as I should have done to begin with.

Comment

There's no worse feeling than being held captive by something that amounts to a waste of essential brain time anyway. If it never launches I may actually spend the time doing something a bit more productive, as I should have done to begin with.
                        As it seems we're being honest... you and I both know that isn't going to happen... Let's just hope it comes up soon so you don't go on a clicking spree that eventually leaves you looking at some NSFL gif that no amount of eye bleach will ever cure lol

By the way what IGN will you be donning?

Comment

No responses. No launch. No effort into fixing previous issues let alone launching a server on time or updating info about its failure to launch. Beautiful. I guess all I can say is when you finally get into the game, look for DOMINION ... P.s. AZURA loves ya!

Comment

Ill Be donning the IGN of SpiderHulk

Comment

I've managed to sneak away from the screen to accomplish a few loads of laundry. Now I'm feeling a bit better about "wasting time". If this ever launches... I intend on running the top guild with a few experienced tunelets. IGN - Kratos

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan421 View Post
                                Ill Be donning the IGN of SpiderHulk
                                Obligatory Spider Pig

Comment

Working...
                                X