Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol they censored the name lmao i for one am going to it so goodbye R2

Comment

Only way I see this working is if there is no longer going to be a use for Soul Crystals and there is going to be a MASSIVE training whip event. ......unfortunately, I see neither happening so a big BOOO to this event.
      Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
      DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Are you crazy with this solution about collect reward for SC? Do you imagine to get full reward (exchange for gold) i need to click more then 35000 times!?!?!?! Fix it please and give me exactly same solution what SC on character (input with the amount)... If you are too lazy to handle input with the amount you can add the next button Collect All.
        Last edited by Ikciu; 04-21-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

If they do this because people have maxed lvl 80 soul engravement already..why not just implement the advanced soul engraving jap peeps have? Oh wait, I know the answer haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ikciu View Post
            Are you crazy with this solution about collect reward for SC? Do you imagine to get full reward (exchange for gold) i need to click more then 35000 times!?!?!?! Fix it please and give me exactly same solution what SC on character (input with the amount)... If you are too lazy to handle input with the amount you can add the next button Collect All.
            You have over 350,000 soul crystals and max soul engraving? WOW! I wish I had even close to that amount, I'm stuck in a few hundred

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
              You have over 350,000 soul crystals and max soul engraving? WOW! I wish I had even close to that amount, I'm stuck in a few hundred
              please do read properly before reply

Comment

LOL, another IDIOT event , just wondering whos the hell who wanna exchange SC except they who already max lvl 80 , its prove that those A S S r2 only care and heard what big casher wants .... ,, and avoid free player or little spender , ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
                  for noncash gotta get they sc event on next update (maybe), this event for who already reach lvl 80. like stable event last month. so i think R2 decide to make it fair betwen high players and low players. one month for high players and next month for low players. well still high players have more advantage from any event than low players. so just be patient... "human never satisfied with they got now"
                  Only funny how R² count if the to as you said. ever since January there be only massive casher sales promotion - uppps the call it "Events"
                  “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                  George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                  S416 - Whispering Hills
                  Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

yea well, the whales need more br for WC

and soon they can dictate wartune to stop whip events, since they can get massive whips from this event.

hoorraayyy

Comment

can't wait for another legit "event". I'll be sure to check back in a year. Maybe, just MAYBE, there might be one.
                      Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                      DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

need some comment about player r2??
                        then in our side majority engraving evetn in sc is far more better than exchanging sc to whip...

Comment

yeah engraving event is better than this exhanging event

Comment

Just a "what if imagination"...what if there will be whips event after ( or before) CW? Just my " what if imagination" ..Personally, i will exchange some of my sc since whips are harder to get than sc
                            Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

I did daily JH & I made allot SC/whip, for what? for what I recharge balens to receive shame in change?
                              this month over 100K balens I bought, you jerks R2 ! You mock us with such Events.
                              How can I give in exchange SC on gold
                              or how to give 10 SC 2 whip
                              I'm at 50K exp up to lvl 5 stables and only 58lvl in soul engraving
                              This event I believe that only applies to those who already have max lvl in SC
                              which is applicable to 2% of players from all servers
                              This is our reward
                              we who will be stuffing money in your pocket
                              thank you for magnanimity R2
                              Guild :Ellite
                              DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                              Mage / BR: +630K
                              Sylph: x7 in total
                              Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                              Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                              Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                              Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                              Hades x1 - Orange
                              Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

again and again this forum guys not for your complains , it's just to let you kn the events which killing you . so no need to keep talking and talking no one look at it they just post the events and the news that want to let you kn

Comment

Working...
                                X