Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Kingly Soul - Rune Refining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Kingly Soul - Rune Refining

Duration: 4/23 - 4/25 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:

• R2Games: S1 - S453
    • Kabam: S1 - S83
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Spend Balens to refine your runes the required number of times and be rewarded!

• Spend Balens to refine runes(3): 50,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x5, Kingly Soul x1
    • Spend Balens to refine runes(5): 100,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x8, Kingly Soul x2

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

Simply ... no comment

Comment

lol another another idiot event , they never use they brain till now ,LOL

Comment

If I see Them Events i Think R² is all day long Thinking what Tim Minchin says with this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcdtVD8X1-A
        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
        S416 - Whispering Hills
        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

no comment

Comment

No equipment refining?

Comment

Good morning,
              I'm new to wartunes, so do not mind if my question is stupid, but how you may refine runes?
              I did receive the brutality rune, leveld it up with level growth, never found another type of rune.
              Please advice what to do to refine it and maybe you may advice me how to get another type of rune.
              Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by dubisgazela View Post
                Good morning,
                I'm new to wartunes, so do not mind if my question is stupid, but how you may refine runes?
                I did receive the brutality rune, leveld it up with level growth, never found another type of rune.
                Please advice what to do to refine it and maybe you may advice me how to get another type of rune.
                Thank you!
                hi, you can refine runes only with balens (its in the same place as consume if I remember corectly, didn't pay atention ), very expensive, actually is so expensive that none of the heavy cashers I know does it. Advice: forget about this event, pretend it doesnt exist
                Last edited by Draggyy; 04-24-2014, 05:08 AM.

Comment

u stupid .when refine runes your runes are not just refined but also get rewards for that. just like any event like mount whips event by just using 5 whips u get another one for free

Comment

Originally posted by valderrama206 View Post
                    u stupid .when refine runes your runes are not just refined but also get rewards for that. just like any event like mount whips event by just using 5 whips u get another one for free
                    well not everyone can be as smart as you. Have fun refining

Comment

Why cant you get rewarded for refining them with runestones too and not just with balens?? I've been saving them for 2 months

Comment

do class war and buy form the shop it is not costy there.

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	10277661_687613417975475_7868121717877234269_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1685972.................................

Comment

Very simple ...

Comment

Working...
                              X