Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird to reduce the exp required from 60 to 80 reduce why

Comment

Originally posted by BDTORTURER View Post
      I`m wondering that we will get compensation for lower price mounts in mystery shop also ... Damn,this game sucks more and more
      I got free for White Alpaca Card and Reindeer Card =_=
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

do not compensation?
        [S178] Darkguard (Europe)
        NAME: PrinceDemon
        GUILD: Rebirth
        CLASS:
        Archer
        LVL: 71
        BATTLE RATING: 232 K +
        SYLP: Hercules * *

Comment

plz do something for the evil unicorn and fix deep freeze from world boss...

Comment

Are they going to fix the login issue now?

Comment

why I can not get into game

Comment

Please Give 9999 Stacking and Exp Reduction that will not lower your profit , please !
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Patch notes:
                  Will be updated later.
                  when will we come to know ?
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                    when will we come to know ?
                    We already know.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                      We already know.
                      And it hurts to share, or are you afraid it might turn out you didnt know?

Comment

Hope this maintenance removes black squares from world boss.
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

When are they going to FIX this redirection problem ?????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            We already know.
                            what is it? i heard they give the reduction of EXP from 60-80

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              And it hurts to share, or are you afraid it might turn out you didnt know?
                              I don't know.

1. Reduce the requirement of Exp for Leveling from 60 to 80. Players who reached Level 60 or above will be compensated by Exp books
                              2.New added Wings of Flame Dragon, Golden Impala Card, Weapon Dance, Luxurious Garments and Glittering Hat into Mysterious Shop
                              3. The points and the prices for White Alpaca Card and Reindeer Card will be decreased in Mysterious Shop
                              4.Fixed the bug of hot item sales counted in consumption events
                              5.Fixed the number of cards need to be consumed from the green cards level 2 to level 3
                              6.Fixed some description errors.
                              Be happy.
                              Edit : What I say, I already know, just that some people in here know only to insult/be smart-a$$ and don't deserve the news till R2 posts it.
                              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                                Hope this maintenance removes black squares from world boss.
                                yea so many ppl have issue with black squares in wb and gb....not to mention lag at collecting area in amethyst mine

Comment

Working...
                                X