Regarding Exp reduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Exp reduction

Well first of all it's good know the exp has reduced So i thanks ra2games for it.Even tho we didn't get the compensation for it.But before we get i would like to bring to notice the other problem or issues that ra2games has created knowingly or unknowingly to the majority of players playing Wartune.

Problem is Talents experience people who have increased their talents before this update have surely got more talents at that certain level then that people who will be take now.Since the Exp needed per level is decreased so it wouldn't possible to get same amount of talents comparative to those players who have already taken before this update.

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Seal_Caps this was caps before the update so would it be the same if not then it's unfair to many guys

Solution i recommend

*Reduced the talent experience too otherwise it will be unfair for other players

*Or some professional move

I wouldn't kindly want moderators too see to this matter.

some people diying to lvl, i my self used 28k++insigna to get lvl 80 asap, oh yeah i reach it yesterday, now the exp reducted, were punched w/o complaining, and now you want talent exp requrement reducted too? oh hell you want us get punched twice lol..
    -West Coast S115

Comment

I haven't upgraded a single talent for weeks. Two days ago, I finally hit lvl. 80. Now, they reduced exp so people who stayed on levels 76-79 and kept upgrading their talents will max useful talents a lot faster than me. I believe, there are many people in a similar situation. I find it a little unfair already, unless we got exp books to cover the difference of the exp after the exp reduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        I haven't upgraded a single talent for weeks. Two days ago, I finally hit lvl. 80. Now, they reduced exp so people who stayed on levels 76-79 and kept upgrading their talents will max useful talents a lot faster than me. I believe, there are many people in a similar situation. I find it a little unfair already, unless we got exp books to cover the difference of the exp after the exp reduction.
        Lol you should have read the forums, everyone knows this has been coming for months.

Comment

Not really. R2 offcials didn't say a word about the exp reduction. It was likely to happen, but till yesterday it was just a rumor.
          With our publisher(s) we can never be sure.

Comment

Look i know people are dying to get to level 80 which has some awesome stuffs but there are slow levelers and many others kinds players,new servers who are currently lower and prefer to max their Talents as they level up.After this Update it would be currently unfair to the majority players .HS is know as a game changer if we can't upgrade our HS same as theirs at the current level it would be our negative point.Gaining exp is one thing but this is much bigger issues because Talents and Holy seal is used like everywhere like Guild Wars,Arena Battlegrounds you name it HS can change the game i need not mention it.I am not here for compensation i asking solution for this problem.

Comment

What problem? We've all had the same conditions when we started the game.

Comment

As always people being vague and paranoid. HS has nothing to do with the exp reduction. Before, a level 68 can have talent 200 if there's no cap. It's still the same, nothing changes. Only thing different is if you are hoarding exp (collecting to level several talent at once), that will make you level up. That's by definition is your own fault, talent should be leveled as you have the exp if you want to, hoarding means you value level more than exp so if you want to slow level you should ignore exp completely.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

i dont really see why are you, and most importantly WHAT are you all complaining about...
                  FIRST we'll get our exp in exp books at 8th of May(+/- 2 days)
                  SECOND the exp needed for talents does not go past 165m exp and you need 165m exp to lvl up from 74 to 75, so once again you are crying about what exactly? or you are just used to cry and complain about everything. YOU LOOSE NOTHTING FROM THIS UPDATE YOU ONLY GAIN, BUT YET AGAIN YOU HAVE TO CRY BECAUSE YOU'RE A BUNCH OF USELESS AND PATHETIC PEOPLE!

Comment

1. Not crying/whining (at least, not me, will max my talents eventually)
                    2. Would be nice to have any idea about the amount of exp books (or overall exp) we receive as a compensation.

Next one applies only if exp compensation gives less exp than the exp difference between exp level requirements before and after an update.
                    3. Some people actually lost something with this update. Now, people who upgraded their talents first will have less overall exp, but higher/same level and higher talent level than the ones who decided to level up. Those 2nd ones, will need more time to reach the talent levels of the 1st ones, so they lost some time.

Comment

People sure do love to complain.

However, I believe the complaint the OP is bringing to the table is that players who have decided to camp a low level for absolutely no reason at all (after maxing talents and full level pve set and highest honor ranking available) will have an edge over other players that decide to camp at said low level. Because the arbitrary camping player will have a level or two of HS above the newer camper. That said, it's a weak argument. Unlike some anomalies, once a player gets their pve set or maxes talents at a level, or caps honor for the level, they move up. It doesn't take that long, at all, to accomplish those things. If you're mad because an older player has an advantage via talents, then please quit now. The 70 bracket will rip your sense of 'fair' to shreds.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                        a level 68 can have talent 200 if there's no cap.
                        The problem is that cap exist..so in other words: lets say a lvl 70 player can hit lvl 90 Talents..now with this EXP reduction he cant do Talents 90,,,only 80 lets say.....now compare 2 players with lvl 70 both, 1 reach cap bfr this EXP reduction 1 not..there will be 10 Talents difference at same lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                          People sure do love to complain.

However, I believe the complaint the OP is bringing to the table is that players who have decided to camp a low level for absolutely no reason at all (after maxing talents and full level pve set and highest honor ranking available) will have an edge over other players that decide to camp at said low level. Because the arbitrary camping player will have a level or two of HS above the newer camper. That said, it's a weak argument. Unlike some anomalies, once a player gets their pve set or maxes talents at a level, or caps honor for the level, they move up. It doesn't take that long, at all, to accomplish those things. If you're mad because an older player has an advantage via talents, then please quit now. The 70 bracket will rip your sense of 'fair' to shreds.
                          Here, here!!

Comment

Originally posted by bimasakti99 View Post
                            The problem is that cap exist..so in other words: lets say a lvl 70 player can hit lvl 90 Talents..now with this EXP reduction he cant do Talents 90,,,only 80 lets say.....now compare 2 players with lvl 70 both, 1 reach cap bfr this EXP reduction 1 not..there will be 10 Talents difference at same lvl.
                            DEAD WRONG. If you spend exp on talents, your current exp would be less than 60M and exp reduction has ZERO effect to talents.
                            If your exp is more than 60M then read what I said, it's your own fault to hoard so much exp that you dont need.
                            Last edited by laba-laba; 04-24-2014, 10:31 AM.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Means more weaker 70s to pick on in BGs... lol. And to whine about being in the wrong BG, or unfair stun, or this or that. Tbh I vastly prefer the BGs with mostly 80s. Thats where my xserver buddies are I can chatter with tend to be. =) Even if they aren't as easy to get pvp points in lol.

Honestly I don't really care either way about the update. Been 80 for months, got most of the talents I really care about maxed, have heard whirlwind talent is useless a higher levels so holding off on it. But I don't see what everyone is so upset about when ppl were just as upset when it didn't happen hast patch? Now they are upset it did happen or is this just a totally diff group of ppl? lol
                              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Working...
                              X