[Promotion] Limited Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Pack

Duration: 4/25 - 4/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S454
    • Kabam: S1 - S83
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: For a limited time we have a special Pack for sale in the shop. Act now before packs are gone!

Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x100
    Price: 555 Balens. Daily limit of 50 per server. Limit of 2 every 4 hours per person.

Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x100
    Price: 1275 Balens. Daily limit of 50 per server. Limit of 2 every 4 hours per person.

Lvl. 6 Crystaloid x100
    Price: 5595 Balens. Daily limit of 50 per server. Limit of 1 every 4 hours per person.

Thanks Emma

Comment

Another pack you can BUY for a limited period only............until the next time you can buy it for a limited time only, R2's greed knows no bounds

Comment

Yay, yet another thing that the kongregate players dont get.

Comment

100 lvl 6 loids for 56$, is it good?

Comment

Meh decent could be a little better

Comment

Originally posted by rainfort3 View Post
              100 lvl 6 loids for 56$, is it good?
              Dont know in what world you live but its 300 loids per item so 168$ .
              168 Dollar for a virtual item ROFL i rather go with this money in a pub drag a girl for the night and have some real fun.(ok my wife would kill me if i dit) but i got lots of thinks where i rather spend this money. Like 4 packs of hunting cartridges cost about the same but with 80 cartridges I got almost a whole hunting season munition.
              And have fun and as a bonus the deer meat to eat with friends and familie.
              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                Dont know in what world you live but its 300 loids per item so 168$ .
                168 Dollar for a virtual item ROFL i rather go with this money in a pub drag a girl for the night and have some real fun.(ok my wife would kill me if i dit) but i got lots of thinks where i rather spend this money. Like 4 packs of hunting cartridges cost about the same but with 80 cartridges I got almost a whole hunting season munition.
                And have fun and as a bonus the deer meat to eat with friends and familie.
                Thx for your opinion, i'll spend my money on a more worthy packs

Comment

Working...
                X