[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R225691246 View Post
    dont buy vips or balens free users dont waste money till they give us events which r fair.they r doing these things from past 5 events free users not getting anything but waste

hahahahaha LoL agree

Sarafinah @s300 :cool: fastest thieft at Scarwood forest
    Medal: LORD DIVINE
    BR: 100.000
    Job: Mage
    :o im a noob and low cash player

Comment

well many ppl hv leave the game thoes cant buy it is unfair with no event fr non buyer

Comment

Dammn R222222 steeling money...........

Comment

well i understand that this server needs players who pays to keep this game alive but how about the non paying players ? most of the players here are just playing for free , why not give them at least some rewards for keeping this server less boring

Comment

Be smart,Save your money for something real ( Do not rely on luck/something not sure like Magic pot ) There are many ways to have fun,not just this game, Take as you can,leave it if you not want it & Save your word (Do not have to curse)...Have Fun All

Comment

i donta care anymore about this game.. stop spending almost in 6 months.. feel free to leave this game now..
              Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

I'm not a big fan of R2 ..... nowhere close, however, I like how we say they are cheap, yet everybody wants more stuff for the 'free' player. Funny how our own greed gets blamed on them. I buy a little bit here and there, not much. THey have added ways for everybody to get the runes so the playing field is more level. We can get free crypt keys. They gave us a whole crapload of free skeleton keys at new years, I still have over 500. What more do you want? They are giving events for the people with MONEY who want to SPEND their MONEY. Cashers need events too. Otherwise, nothing new for the casher, they get bored, then you REALLY have no game. Think can make a free to play game with no money? Show me 1 popular game like that.... I don't know of any.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

from bad to worse to most worse
                  to remove all Set and quite game 4 ever ^_^

many players did this already even top cashers before

So bad R2

Comment

used 1300 Balens and nothing came good!
                    ᔕauron

Comment

f off wartune ..

Comment

65 bb for trying to have lvl 2 gem or daru pearl... without me guys !!!

Comment

i know all have same problem with this game "balen/money",, but all its simple think,,
                          if u wanna be TOP player spend ur money,,
                          if u wanna midle player spend less,, but,
                          if u want play for free u know what u will wanna be!!

Comment

still ppl whine about it
                            give it up guys and gals R2 isn't goin to change they want $$ and that's it

Comment

used this 10 times. got hades. Im ok. TenQ R2 kyanite packs are awsome aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                                I think most of the people have had problems login in the last few days (I couldnt login for almost 24 hours) and, instead of giving any compensation, they release worse events after worse events. I dont think this is the way to improve the game. For the first time since I started playing, I realize they have decided to kill this game
                                R2 maybe winding down operations for this game. They may be diverting more resources into other products rather than to this game. This game could be in its twilight stage. Soon only the hardcore players will remain and then ... the axe will finally fall.

Comment

Working...
                                X