No announcement yet.

[Event] Kingly Soul - Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

event is good, better than few before, some people who posted above are either playing for a month or two or just are greedy, selfish AND dumb
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Great event - thank you!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FireAndIce
      Mage
      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
      Kabam S8
      Legends
      Moderate casher

Comment

Finally a chance to use my 4k whips ty emma

Comment

Another waste of an event - so where are the kingly souls, you state that this is an "Kingly Soul" event but they are not given out. Guess I will keep saving whips until you give a decent event to use them on. Been waiting 3-4 months now for a decent whip event, and waited a similar amount of time for a proper soul crystal event. I am not wasting my whips and soul crystals on these worthless events. Hand out the kingly souls in a kingly soul event. At the moment I have nearly 14k of sc and 3500 whips saved for a decent event. Hurry up and give that event instead of wasting our time with these non existant events.

Comment

FireAndIceS8 - No its not. Its a **** event.

Comment

This is best event we had for awhile. 20% return on whips and 100% return on sc unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                Another waste of an event - so where are the kingly souls, you state that this is an "Kingly Soul" event but they are not given out. Guess I will keep saving whips until you give a decent event to use them on. Been waiting 3-4 months now for a decent whip event, and waited a similar amount of time for a proper soul crystal event. I am not wasting my whips and soul crystals on these worthless events. Hand out the kingly souls in a kingly soul event. At the moment I have nearly 14k of sc and 3500 whips saved for a decent event. Hurry up and give that event instead of wasting our time with these non existant events.
                so you are thinking 14K sc and 3.5K whip is a lot compared to others?

I can tell you, no

if you think these events are bad ya then don't do it, no one force you to do it

if you still think they will give event item in such event, ya then don't do it
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                  Grow a set of balls and be serious. For US, old players, it is an opportunity to finally get rid of our whips and we can do it training our mounts. It can't be more easy than this. And stay calm about those 14k SC that you have. People have waited for an event like this for months and have MUCH more than you have. This event is a life saver.
                  Thank you R2.

Comment

guys, our complaint is being ignored.. no matter how we say to include the item need for every event they wont do it simply bec they gain nothing..

Comment

Awesome, Thanks a lot!

Comment

ty for this. awesome rewards. tyvm
                        let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Yup many players (ppl in server that have this event) are greedy and can't even appreciate an unlimited whips event. They always ask R2 about giving free event items. Those laurel packs from the bounty quest are the most i appreciated even if I don't get hades.

Thanks R2.
                          Last edited by Flame_Ace; 04-29-2014, 07:53 AM.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              I just see that these greedy people think that giving event item for sc/whip event is a duty for Pcity

I am satisfied with this event, if you don't like it then don't do
                              Not very often i agree with you but got to admit this time you are right.I as well saved as whips and by using them today i could raise my br (as Vip only Player) to almost 75k br as lvl 64 after only 4 months Play time on S416 so i am rather happy.

P.S.Ok i got 2 Years Experience with other Chars on the Chinese servers of 7Roads and the Koram game servers, as well as here so i got a pretty good idea what i am doing.
                              Sometimes one got to be pleased with what he get even a grimly old man like me.
                              Last edited by Wittekind; 04-29-2014, 08:30 AM.
                              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                              S416 - Whispering Hills
                              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

I'm so happy with this event, skeleton keys, just what I needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X