[Promotion] Heraldry Recharge Bonus - Heraldry Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Heraldry Recharge Bonus - Heraldry Packs

Duration: 4/30 - 5/7 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: During this promotion, recharge a minimum of 2,000 Crystal at a time and be rewarded with a Heraldry Pack for each 2,000 Crystal you’ve recharged! For example, if recharge 4,000 Crystal (at a time, not total) you’ll get 2 Heraldry Packs. Each player can claim up to 5 packs per day.

Heraldry Pack - Contains:
    • Dragon Essence x10
    • Monster Essence x25
    • Mark of God x10
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Er...what has this pack got todo with heraldry? >, ,< ... but the items rn't that bad atleast heh
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Does it bound ?

Comment

Originally posted by BreathS-Taking~!@ View Post
        Does it bound ?
        Mark of God and Monster Essence will always be bound. The Dragon Essence is unbound.

Comment

Originally posted by RoflCakezor View Post
          Mark of God and Monster Essence will always be bound. The Dragon Essence is unbound.
          Nope

only thing that can not be traded is Monster Essence. The Mark of God and Dragon Essence are NOT bound at all
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

hmmm...well I have 2 stacks of Monster Essence in temp...so...MOG and DE are good atleast >, ,<
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
            X