New patch. Can't wait! Good stuff Emma

Comment

What are rewards for Skytrail?

and YAY more lag.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
        What are rewards for Skytrail?

and YAY more lag.
        Can always read my post and you'll know.
        Sky trail - Sylph evolution.
        If it's not clear, it means that those are the " ingredients " for your future " evolved " sylph.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Another Mount that requires you to Balen to use. 2 mounts that are only 7 days is bull...

Comment

why is S1 get it everyone have to wait it not nice it look all S1 is R2 little *****

Comment

Originally posted by fghgfhty View Post
              On Server 391, Please fix the black squares that are around everyone at WB...The lag is terrible when walking up to him...
              and S134
              need it to

Comment

am i the only one wondered why a mage has+212 strength on his clothng?:P

Comment

give something to exchange with Shadow Soul Exchange EMMA.... it's Pilling up wasteless....
                  dont add another shard thing.....

Comment

Originally posted by ZincexodiuZ View Post
                    give something to exchange with Shadow Soul Exchange EMMA.... it's Pilling up wasteless....
                    dont add another shard thing.....
                    They add cause people were wanting new free mounts to synthesize.
                    there you go, they give mounts.
                    And chinese don't have this mount.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by lozzylou View Post
                      why is S1 get it everyone have to wait it not nice it look all S1 is R2 little *****
                      Because S1 is the testing server. They get everything first, and have to deal with way more problems than we do (which is a ton considering the issues we all have), while the devs work out as many bugs as they can. Also (someone from S1 can correct me if I've interpreted posts on here wrong) I'm pretty sure they're disconnected from the rest of us, so you don't have to worry about them being 1-2 weeks ahead in the new stuff.
                      Tigris
                      Mage
                      Kabam - 73

Comment

Originally posted by EmpressTigre View Post
                        Because S1 is the testing server. They get everything first, and have to deal with way more problems than we do (which is a ton considering the issues we all have), while the devs work out as many bugs as they can. Also (someone from S1 can correct me if I've interpreted posts on here wrong) I'm pretty sure they're disconnected from the rest of us, so you don't have to worry about them being 1-2 weeks ahead in the new stuff.
                        That is right ... we have no interaction with the other servers until everyone have the patch at least
                        ValKitteh - S1
                        "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

bingo! , now we are talking about about real patch , the sky trail thing gives u the requirements inorder to evolve your sylph , am sure 100% about that , i saw the exact same thing in ****** blog , now more noncsasher and moderate cashers butt will roll on the floor even more than ever expected ,

but the funny thing is your sylph has to be lvl 70 and purple inorder the evolve to be possible .

good luck
                          Last edited by MageRockz; 04-30-2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            Can always read my post and you'll know.
                            Sky trail - Sylph evolution.
                            If it's not clear, it means that those are the " ingredients " for your future " evolved " sylph.
                            Thanks for clearing that up. Correct me if I am wrong, sylph evolution is not part of this patch, right? and is Skytrail solo event?
                            Last edited by Drag0nsFire; 04-30-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

if it wasnt , why would they add the requirements in this patch ,

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                                Thanks for clearing that up. Correct me if I am wrong, sylph evolution is not part of this patch, right? and is Skytrail solo event?
                                Yes it is.
                                Sylph evolution comes in 2.4, and we have all patches from 2.0 till 2.4 ( after 2.4 comes 3.0, with advanced stuff ).
                                Sky trail its like treasure hunt monsters ( can't use deepfreeze to slow them ) and you fight alone ( but having troops ofc ).

Comment

Working...
                                X