No announcement yet.

[UPDATE] Compensation for the wrong description in the 10th Class Wars Wager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your case # is 94776, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Thanks Esme

Comment

Your case # is 95034

Comment

91145 my ticket, i gave a reply on first ticket with the lost

Comment

still no sign of my second comp pack or a reply for my ticket.
          Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by deodanth01 View Post
            I'm having the same problem. My ticket number is 93589.
            Okay, so I receive a reply that states "R2 Max replied:

Dear Kelloran,

We have checked your records and you have no records of using glory crystals. we are sorry that this happened to you .

R2 Max "

WTH?? I participated in CW, won 665 glory crystals, wagered 335 more balens just to make it an even 1000. I received the balen compensation, but how in the heck do they get that I didn't wager glory crystals??

Mod Help?

Comment

Hi Em

Sorry but this whole situation smacks of theft.

You falsely advertised that you get 100% of glory crystals back - people spent money on balens to get glory crystals back on this basis. THIS IS ILLEGAL - FALSE ADVERTISING

I opened a ticket on this and got a reply saying (quote)

Hi Calbeanie,

I’m afraid I can’t do that. The developers are very stingy when it comes to any sort of compensation, even a small one such as gold or daru. Balens and mounts are out of the question.

You then compensate people and say there are 2 compensations (one for crystals and one for balens)

I have only received one compo - If you mess up you should compensate what people lost then some - NOT what you think people should have.

Please have the decency to reply and/or resolve

My ticket number is 91619

Calbeanie S66 East

Comment

So, I wrote a ticket as was suggested about the missing "glory crystal comp pack"... and I got a response saying they have no record of me betting them.

I call bull. Massive bull. If they have record of me betting balens, they have record of me betting crystals. Why? Because you couldn't even USE balens until you had bet all your crystals! Notonly did tey lie and cheat and illegally screw us in the rewards for betting - but now they're screwing us (I say "us" because I know I'm not the only one) out of what we are owed AGAIN.

I replied to their response and they claim the devs are looking into it, but quite frankly I think the devs are just looking into the best way to screw me and everyone else with this problem out of what we are really owed. This has not been handled well at all since the start.
                Tigris
                Mage
                Kabam - 73

Comment

are the last posts gonna get an anwer or has this just been pushed under the carpet now?

Comment

i do new tickey cos my old ticket bout my 2nd compack hav no reply at all..
                    ticket no # 96492

Comment

Will I get the glory crystals I never spent back?

I had 1000 glory crystals on S60 which I did not use because I (foolishly) expected R2 to fix this with the same speed they might if the Balen Boosting Button in WB was broke.

OPEN TICKET# 172564488
                      Last edited by bLySkAvKa; 05-10-2014, 10:24 PM.
                      "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                      HST

Comment

Glory crystals expire between rounds, if you didn't spend them before the shop closed, you forfeit them.

Comment

i dont understand. i was not afected by this problem,but....
                          if there is some mess in the game...... first RETURN to people what they lost because "error" ,and after that GIVE them compensation pack which will contain golds,daru,mahra or whatever...... especialy if they lost REAL MONEY.....
                          that's the one of the reason why i never will spent any money for this game..... it's full of bugs and errors,and when came to them-you dont compensate properly.......
                          Lag is my best gaming friend. He follows me in step and never leaves me <3

Comment

Originally posted by EmpressTigre View Post
                            This... Some of us (foolishly) believed this would be handled in an appropriate manner and waited - especially as reports of the shop remaining open started to come in on the main thread. We lost what crystals we DID have due to the silence. The lack of communication - even a simple "please use what you do have" from the developers would have sufficed - resulted in the loss of those for many as well.
                            I lost all of my crystals and they gave me half of what I bet! Then they send me an email saying I used them! What a crock of a way to handle stuff.. I even asked a R2Vet if I needed to use them and no answer! Imagine that!

Comment

Are we going to get compensation crystals along with prelims crystals?

Comment

Why have we not received our second compo pack? This is daylight robbery.. I filed a god damn ticket and the reset is in 5 hours and 20mins for me don't have time to stay up for your bullcrap, when exactly do you plan on giving us this compo pack? In 4 years or something? are you guys having a laugh? Don't tell people they're gonna get something then don't give em anything ffs.. Get your **** together and give everyone their second packs before the reset.. I play on 419/416 merged, no one has gotten our compo.. pfft wat a bunch of bollocks..

TICKET NUMBER ---> 110440 NOT THAT YOU CARE.
                                Last edited by sithlin; 06-02-2014, 05:50 PM.
                                Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
                                Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
                                You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
                                This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

Working...
                                X