[UPDATE] Compensation for the wrong description in the 10th Class Wars Wager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BabyBubbz View Post
    it clearly says that the people who spent glory crystals to wager will get that compo in next classwars not now .. however the ones who used balens will get the balen compo right now .. so those who used crystals to place wagers expect your compo on next classwars
    It says that the glory crystals will be sent during next class wars not whole comp pack

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
      Thank you....but next time would appreciate a major change like this being posted on the forums prior to betting and listed on the window in game so it reflects correctly. What about the glory crystals that simply vanished?
      Sorry to say buddy but you knew that CW was ending there was no chance of an extension. P.S thanks guys not the greatest compensation but still very nice. Loving the mahra

Comment

i didn't recived compensation for cristals

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          If it hasn't showed up in a couple of hours, please file a ticket. We can't have everything going smoothly without incidents, can we!
          Thank you Esme im sure we all you have you to thank for pushing the developers to give us compensation

Comment

This was the 11th class wars not 10th.

Comment

this is nice. thank you for the compensation.

http://wartuneaddicts.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                We apologize for the error in description that occurred during the 10th Class Wars Wager and will be offering players affected by this issue a compensation pack.

Players who used Balens to wager but lost will receive:
                • Half the number of Balens wagered
                • 300,000 Gold
                • 300,000 Daru
                • Extreme Stamina Potion x2
                • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                • Sylph Sepulcrum x50
                • Mahra x50

Players who used Glory Crystals to wager but lost will receive:
                • Half the number of Glory Crystals wagered (will be sent out during the next Class War)
                • 300,000 Gold
                • 300,000 Daru
                • Extreme Stamina Potion x2
                • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                • Sylph Sepulcrum x50
                • Mahra x50

Note: Players who used both Balens and Glory Crystals to wager but lost will recieve both compensation packs.
                I used both Balens and Glory Crystals and only received the balen pack. Thank you for the balen compensation pack, but I would appreciate getting the glory crystal one too. Thanks!

Chickenchick - S418

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                  I used both Balens and Glory Crystals and only received the balen pack. Thank you for the balen compensation pack, but I would appreciate getting the glory crystal one too. Thanks!

Chickenchick - S418
                  I don't know how exactly the devs distribute them (and when, for that matter). Give it a few hours, if it still hasn't arrived in 6-8H or so, I suggest you file a ticket kindly requesting the second pack as well.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    I don't know how exactly the devs distribute them (and when, for that matter). Give it a few hours, if it still hasn't arrived in 6-8H or so, I suggest you file a ticket kindly requesting the second pack as well.
                    Okay thank you! Maybe no one has received it yet (that had done both) so it might not just be sent yet.

Comment

what about the mounts that would have been redeemed and due to this mess up was never redeemed ie I wagered enough to redeem all mounts and had to settle for just 1?

Comment

Originally posted by R24545757 View Post
                        what about the mounts that would have been redeemed and due to this mess up was never redeemed ie I wagered enough to redeem all mounts and had to settle for just 1?
                        you get your stuff back and get it next month?

Comment

What about those of us who didn't bet because we saw there was an issue?

So only those that bet and weren't really sure what R2 was doing are getting compensation?

Those of thus that didn't bet should get compensation also!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KozPOG View Post

So only those that bet and weren't really sure what R2 was doing are getting compensation?

if you didn't place a wager you didn't lose anything so why should you be compensated?
                            Please explain this lol

Comment

Originally posted by HeavensDevil View Post
                              if you didn't place a wager you didn't lose anything so why should you be compensated?
                              Please explain this lol
                              i allready place wager but still didn't found any compensation
                              IGN : Arcfury

SERVER : Windhammer Falls

"GAMING ISNT A CRIME"

Comment

Originally posted by KozPOG View Post

com·pen·sa·tion
                                Something, such as money, given or received as payment or reparation, as for a service or loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X