No announcement yet.

50% Stuck Loading issue? look here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also experiencing loading problems on s481 i get to 46% and nothing????? tried everything u all said and still 46% and it stops....... i also play on s458 and i works fine so whats going on?its been like this for over 24 hours now and i have put some money into s481 but if this keeps up no more :/ ...
    Last edited by grimmsdeath; 07-01-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

ok now day 2 and its still at 46%....

Comment

Originally posted by grimmsdeath View Post
        tried everything u all said and still 46% and it stops.......
        Did you do the bit where Green said to file a ticket?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

did it now..................lol and all they told me to do is everything u all said to do and that ive tried:P but guess what... still 46%
          Last edited by grimmsdeath; 07-02-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

isn't there a way forward?

Comment

not a single Cupcake is working from what you have provided up there, STILL STUCK AT 50%.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-23-2015, 11:04 AM.
              S371/Zetsuen.
              Honor: GDK
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

I am having the exact same issues as this and I am also on the same server. Hey TisOnly
                FireGregg

Comment

sorry moderators you seem to be getting hard time from us customers but as you can understand we are "slightly" frustrated
                  if it was only 1 or 2 pple having login issue it could be their pc but when its lots of pple from different countries it must be obvious the fault is at your end not ours
                  the login and game was running fine mostly before this latest update now its 1 trouble after another
                  we give you money you give us poor service not a very good business plan
                  despite the faults i do enjoy the game so i keep trying even though it frustrates me

Comment

S434 having the same 50% login stuck first bar problem since yesterday

Comment

I am on server 2 and have been unable to login for the last 18 hours! Stuck at 50%. This is NOT a small problem, there were messages all over WC yesterday according to my guildies. R2, sort this out NOW please. Surely we will have a decent compensation package for this?

Comment

S386 having the same 50% login stuck first bar problem... Pls stop to tell us is our problem, because before the new patch everything was going right, laggy but right.. now we can even lose to be on for mount whips event... If you were on the market and you didn't solve these problems you would immediately fall down and fail.. remember it, people can forgive 1,2,3 times.. but after that money are money and no one will pay to have nothing or just troubles in their hands..

Regards,
                        WhiteDevil

Comment

guys this solution worked for me only on chrome tho.

when u r stuck on the login screen, click the "Black screen/loading issues" button and then click on "diagnose" - it will then forceable download the data that the login screen cant, this is done so it can check the files u r trying to load are correct and have no issues.

Once you have done this leave it, for about 5-10 mins and u shud get logged in - this is not a sure way of getting in - seems hit and miss at the mo, but have tried this a few times and works fine for me

Comment

At the moment we having log in difficulties for the GMT (EU) servers, please know we are aware and working to fix it.
                            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                            then click on support

Comment

Liquid_Oxygen do you know if R2 knows what the problem with the eu servers?

DarkMeph
                              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                                guys this solution worked for me only on chrome tho.

when u r stuck on the login screen, click the "Black screen/loading issues" button and then click on "diagnose" - it will then forceable download the data that the login screen cant, this is done so it can check the files u r trying to load are correct and have no issues.

Once you have done this leave it, for about 5-10 mins and u shud get logged in - this is not a sure way of getting in - seems hit and miss at the mo, but have tried this a few times and works fine for me
                                OMG.. This worked!! This is first thing that working!! Thanks man!!

I would always get stuck at 50% when starting on new server with same class as last time.. and I had to make new account if I wanted to play on that server...

Comment

Working...
                                X