Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i cant login to crystal saga but i can login to r2games

i cant login to crystal saga but i can login to r2games

i cant login to crystal saga but i can login to r2games do any one no y this is my server is Kaymo Mountain (Beta)
    Last edited by R2152386; 09-14-2011 at 08:40 AM.

not sure, but i have the same problem

yer i not happy as i have put cash in to buying bits and cant get on

Same here. Although it acts like it wants to sign in then its like, "No thank you".
    Last edited by Mikiri; 09-14-2011 at 08:46 AM. Reason: more info

Game Master R2CS_Pat has disabled reputation R2CS_Pat's Avatar
    Are each of your receiving some sort of error message? Provide us with what you are encountering exactly. Thank you.

- The R2Games Team

I'm using the Facebook login button, and I also did the manunal e-mail login, it accepts the username and password, but afterwards it take me back to the same page (the Crystal Saga login page). It does however log me into my account, but doesn't show that until I go to your main R2 site, or forums.
    Last edited by Mikiri; 09-14-2011 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Forgot to type something

same i only use the facebook login and its just senting me back to main login screen

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered. I have tried logging in using Facebook and R2Games.com, it works just fine. Please try clearing up your cookies. You may also restart your PC (Optional but recommended). Please post back if you still encounter the same problem. Thank you.

Just cleared cookies, nothing happened and I am now restarting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast