Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended! - UPDATE

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 15th of May at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
    • S477 will not be included in this week's maintenance since it has already been updated with the latest version.
    • Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Corrected the Seven Day Goals' 3rd day description for the new server events.
    • Fixed an issue with black squares appearing in events like World Boss and Battlefield, ect.
    • Corrected the Devour Soul skill description for the sylph, Hades.
    • Fixed an issue where some special skills were effective against the World Boss.
    • Fixed an issue where players with the title "Balenor's Sweetheart| were not able to quick invite.
    • Fixed an issue with the Warrior talent "Puncture."
    • Fixed an issue with the Clothing Identification tab not showing the correct clothing totals.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.

UPDATE - EXP Books will be sent to players who were already level 71+ before April 24th's maintenance due to the reduction in the amount of EXP required for upgrading for levels 70 – 80. See table below for the compensation details:

Click image for larger version

Name:	TABLE.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1749637
    Note:
    • Character level is based on the level you reached right before April 24th's maintenance.
    • It will take several days to send EXP Books to everyone so please be patient.
    • Please note that there is a ceiling amount of EXP that can be gained through EXP Books each day. Please be careful as a note similar to the one shown below will popup saying that you will gain 0 EXP from using any more EXP Books that day.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	note.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1749638
    • Players who were unable to quick invite while using several special titles will be fixed during the next weekly maintenance.

what about the exp book compensation ?

And whats wrong with the puncture talent ? you adding the *reduce the casting speed by 100% for 3 round * to it :P
    Last edited by jamesbacmon; 05-14-2014, 07:29 AM.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

"Fixed an issue where some special skills were effective against the World Boss."

No more DF?????????

Comment

Originally posted by KostasPap View Post
        "Fixed an issue where some special skills were effective against the World Boss."

No more DF?????????
        yes its disabled now !
        Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 05-15-2014, 01:25 AM.
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Thank you for fixing the bugs, especially those annoying black boxes!

Comment

when will you put up new server list ffor the upcoming long weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              what about the exp book compensation ?

And whats wrong with the puncture talent ? you adding the *reduce the casting speed by 100% for 3 round * to it :P
              bleed effect nvr work at lvl 2+

told them almost a year ago and they finally gonna fix it
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

they put new server but no update list why you cant fixed that little problems so that the player can know if theres a new server or not.....

Comment

"Fixed an issue where some special skills were effective against the World Boss" if thats about df skill they should give knights and mages alot of gold and daru for there mistake since archers made a fortune from that issue
                  DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
                    "Fixed an issue where some special skills were effective against the World Boss" if thats about df skill they should give knights and mages alot of gold and daru for there mistake since archers made a fortune from that issue
                    yes agree, also I think knight should receive dbl compensation as mage, cuz mage still get some advantage from this, but knight really the loser
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

come on , world boss is just getting fun and u gonna remove the fun out of it again , where the hell is the fun in this game , monthly PAY to get some stupid *** new-look or events where u collect items for mahra ?? is that it ? ur concept about fun is messed up , paying cash for bunch of clothing and wings SUCKS , even if i could pay i will find something more handy , even sky trial , ur newest joke , is not gonna let u pass to higher lvls until u pay zillions of euros to do so and even if u pass the items need purple/orange sylph to develop , and BTW the upcoming remove STAR system from sylph quality is a cunning move so people with purple 3-4-5 stars will be like purple one star , so they gotta pay more cuz half way doesnot count anymore , well done.
                      anyway , u will not probably read this so i said everything i wanted and R2 i hope u dont shut down until my vip expires cuz in this rate and lack of interesting ideas i dont think u will keep running for much longer and u deserve it

Comment

wow do R2 real admit now after about 1 year ther Puncture talent dint work like it should and want to fixe hope so.

and hope the skill ther talk about to remove from wb is DF so it wil be a fair wb agin.

Comment

and i was just starting to enjoy making 3million gold from each wb

Comment

if you all released the new skills for the classes the knight would have a DF effect to as it becomes a shadow thrasher effect then all classes would have one
                            Cyanide
                            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Maybe we might get the exp books two days after this maintenance.

Comment

Working...
                              X