Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    yes agree, also I think knight should receive dbl compensation as mage, cuz mage still get some advantage from this, but knight really the loser
    knights can always buy mire rune if they don't like our advantage :P
    Last edited by jitaxe; 05-14-2014, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much for this maintenance, Emma...Congrats to all the team that worked on the solution of these problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvannah View Post
        come on , world boss is just getting fun and u gonna remove the fun out of it again , where the hell is the fun in this game , monthly PAY to get some stupid *** new-look or events where u collect items for mahra ?? is that it ? ur concept about fun is messed up , paying cash for bunch of clothing and wings SUCKS , even if i could pay i will find something more handy , even sky trial , ur newest joke , is not gonna let u pass to higher lvls until u pay zillions of euros to do so and even if u pass the items need purple/orange sylph to develop , and BTW the upcoming remove STAR system from sylph quality is a cunning move so people with purple 3-4-5 stars will be like purple one star , so they gotta pay more cuz half way doesnot count anymore , well done.
        anyway , u will not probably read this so i said everything i wanted and R2 i hope u dont shut down until my vip expires cuz in this rate and lack of interesting ideas i dont think u will keep running for much longer and u deserve it

tell me about it, was fun while it lasted but can't help it when ppl feel like were having an unfair advantage and complain about it

Comment

You suck R2, you really do.
          Karac
          Archer
          S25 - Buradoth's Grave
          CAIN Guild
          1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by jitaxe View Post
            knights can always buy mire rune if they don't like our advantage :P
            oh ty for your opinion =_=

mire rune cost 695 balens, effect not 100% if not lvl 10, last only 2 turns, long CD, random chance to buy

how to compare with DF?
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

INJUSTICE.

Seriously though, does anybody know what the Hades fix is for? Can't find record of discrepancy in Devour Soul description.
              I'm hoping it somehow benefits mages and screws archers, just to pile some misery on this news. But really, I love you archers. Because somebody outside your own class has to.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                Maybe we might get the exp books two days after this maintenance.
                after "next maintenance" for sure
                Server: East Coast Server 300+
                Class: Mage
                Level: 70+
                Battle Rating: 90+k
                Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by r2_emma View Post
                  wartune will be having its weekly maintenance on thursday, the 15th of may at 3:30 am edt, (0:30 pdt, 8:30 am gmt, and 3:30 pm gmt +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

note:
                  • s477 will not be included in this week's maintenance since it has already been updated with the latest version.
                  • please be aware that astrals captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

patch notes:
                  • corrected the seven day goals' 3rd day description for the new server events.
                  • fixed an issue with black squares appearing in events like world boss and battlefield, ect.
                  • corrected the devour soul skill description for the sylph, hades.
                  • fixed an issue where some special skills were effective against the world boss.
                  • fixed an issue where players with the title "balenor's sweetheart| were not able to quick invite.
                  • fixed an issue with the warrior talent "puncture."
                  • fixed an issue with the clothing identification tab not showing the correct clothing totals.
                  • resolved various typographical errors.
                  well if ur making wb even for all players cuz they moaned about archers and mages slowing wb down make arena and bg even too then

Comment

Patch notes:
                    • Fixed an issue where some special skills were effective against the World Boss.

Stupid people make it fair in bg & arena first

Comment

DF at WB not fair for knight job.....and at sky trail too
                      need your support, guys

Comment

so if you fixed deep freeze

does that mean i can freeze ward again?
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                          INJUSTICE.

Seriously though, does anybody know what the Hades fix is for? Can't find record of discrepancy in Devour Soul description.
                          I'm hoping it somehow benefits mages and screws archers, just to pile some misery on this news. But really, I love you archers. Because somebody outside your own class has to.
                          i have an alt mage and alt knight and i love archers, your logic is flawed
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

EMMA plz update something about the Exp compensation don't want to open a new thread. plz .........
                            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

wartune rulled by big casher knight that whined again,, why not complainers also suggest that remove archer class as well ?
                              or let knight class take over wartune company as well ?

with this special skill will be removed (expecting df will not working after MT)
                              the only suspect that complain no other than knight class that cash too much and can control wartune,,,

damn selfish bastards,,, want everything for themself,,, you complain with archer/mage get more gold with wb now,,,

just saying why the hell u dont pick archer if you want more gold,, dumb ***,,,

gosh too many stupid complainers that really ungratefull,,, biches never satisty with everything, GOD DAMMIT

you want beat other but dont want to get beaten,,, LOL
                              I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                              Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                              IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                              IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                              Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

Originally posted by ZeraTul_s13 View Post
                                wartune rulled by big casher knight that whined again,, why not complainers also suggest that remove archer class as well ?
                                or let knight class take over wartune company as well ?

with this special skill will be removed (expecting df will not working after MT)
                                the only suspect that complain no other than knight class that cash too much and can control wartune,,,

damn selfish bastards,,, want everything for themself,,, you complain with archer/mage get more gold with wb now,,,

just saying why the hell u dont pick archer if you want more gold,, dumb ***,,,

gosh too many stupid complainers that really ungratefull,,, biches never satisty with everything, GOD DAMMIT

you want beat other but dont want to get beaten,,, LOL
                                man.. you need to get your facts straight. Archer class wasn't created to be given advantage in WB, it has the advantage in its ability to buff or debuff, Knights are better in PvP situations and Mages well.. they're healers. you say its the knights that control this game, clearly you haven't been around since the beginning of this game, as long as i can remember, knights were the ****** class and they still are. So don't blame knights for crying over an issue when you're doing the same exact thing. They gave you DF, then they took it away. That's the fun of figuring out ways to be better than others. Not cry over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X