Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to not seeing those black boxes at WB and i hope the lag won't be there either..Thank you emma..

Comment

Originally posted by iTheG1 View Post
      man.. you need to get your facts straight. Archer class wasn't created to be given advantage in WB, it has the advantage in its ability to buff or debuff, Knights are better in PvP situations and Mages well.. they're healers. you say its the knights that control this game, clearly you haven't been around since the beginning of this game, as long as i can remember, knights were the ****** class and they still are. So don't blame knights for crying over an issue when you're doing the same exact thing. They gave you DF, then they took it away. That's the fun of figuring out ways to be better than others. Not cry over it.
      dude,,, why now ? knight already stronger than archer, i can say knight is anti archer class,,, why now knight cry over gold? why cry now ? are you gona cry when i can buy a car but u only can buy motorcyle?

jealosy really evil,, thats what i want to say,,, and to tell you,,, even without DF i wont complain with geting less gold i still can stay in top 10 WB anyway,,,

just fun fact,,, other cried when they couldn't get the same thing as others,,,

hell no i can even sit with bill gates with the same room talking about buying a 100 millions worth mansion
      I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
      Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
      IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
      IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
      Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

or thunderer if your a mage

Comment

Look at all dem archers complaining about not getting broken amounts of gold anymore while theyre still by far the best class for world boss..

I feel sorry for the mages tho, they realy needed the slow at wb to keep up

Comment

fix in BG ,lose 400 honor against dryader and with dryad win only 200 xD and there is many cashers who hold BR like 99k and more but still have not High commander rank yet pffff
            Last edited by MONARCH56; 05-14-2014, 12:14 PM.
            name : MONARCH
            class : archer lvl 80
            server : S3
            guild : HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
              Look at all dem archers complaining about not getting broken amounts of gold anymore while theyre still by far the best class for world boss..

I feel sorry for the mages tho, they realy needed the slow at wb to keep up
              Not really. Do just fine when the slow doesn't proc., and in fact the non-sylph rounds tend to go a little long when we can do more damage in sylph mode. I should think this hardly affects us at all.

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              i have an alt mage and alt knight and i love archers, your logic is flawed
              Doesn't count if you're keeping it in the family.
              Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 05-15-2014, 01:33 AM.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                what about the exp book compensation ?

And whats wrong with the puncture talent ? you adding the *reduce the casting speed by 100% for 3 round * to it :P
                HAHA.. Good call.. would be very nice to see a slowdown for us knights. Would actually make it fair for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeraTul_s13 View Post
                  dude,,, why now ? knight already stronger than archer, i can say knight is anti archer class,,, why now knight cry over gold? why cry now ? are you gona cry when i can buy a car but u only can buy motorcyle?

jealosy really evil,, thats what i want to say,,, and to tell you,,, even without DF i wont complain with geting less gold i still can stay in top 10 WB anyway,,,

just fun fact,,, other cried when they couldn't get the same thing as others,,,

hell no i can even sit with bill gates with the same room talking about buying a 100 millions worth mansion
                  It is not the gold knights are crying about (or at least most of us arent). I beat out all the archers in wb anyhow. BUT... Without a slowdown we cant get as far in necropolis / skywalk as archers and mages. A bit of gold is one thing because we can always plunder those wuss archers right after wb.

But when a 130k br archer can finish lvl 20 of necro and then blitz it every day for that extra lvl 3-4 gem.. THAT is unfair, because a 160k br knight can't beat the same lvl.... totally scr ewed up.

160k br knight S62

Comment

What's the issue with Devour Soul? It's been asked before but I haven't seen any answers. Actually, any answers regarding any one of these questions would be great.
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

That moment when you regret... being a mage.
                      Never judge by past or present, because that person can surprise you in the future.

Toon: Adamir.
                      Level: 77
                      Guild Name: TheSaints
                      Server: 25-US west

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        yes agree, also I think knight should receive dbl compensation as mage, cuz mage still get some advantage from this, but knight really the loser
                        I am a knight.. and the wb gold is no prob at all.. most knights just plundered all the archers and mages to equal it all out..lol.

as far as im concerned they should leave the df working in wb... but they need to add to knights talents something for slowdonw like df.... because in necro and skywalk we get shafted. Not even any lube

Comment

Im not sure it really will affect a mage at all. Thunderer isn't a special skill.. it's our main attack. And the slow received from it isn't guaranteed to prox.
                          ☼Miakoda☼

MAGE
                          LV 80
                          240K br
                          E24

Comment

Originally posted by Obliteratus View Post
                            It is not the gold knights are crying about (or at least most of us arent). I beat out all the archers in wb anyhow. BUT... Without a slowdown we cant get as far in necropolis / skywalk as archers and mages. A bit of gold is one thing because we can always plunder those wuss archers right after wb.

But when a 130k br archer can finish lvl 20 of necro and then blitz it every day for that extra lvl 3-4 gem.. THAT is unfair, because a 160k br knight can't beat the same lvl.... totally scr ewed up.

160k br knight S62
                            dear friend,, im talking about df when WB time,, not in necro or skytrail,,,
                            in necro not all archer will do blitzing everyday wasting 3 CK,,, and in skytrail,, we only get lots of gold first time only anyway,,
                            now all stuck couldn't pass skytrail high floor enuf,, we will get there eventually,,,

wat im saying is,, jealousy really is the fruit of evil,, why must cry bcause mage and archer could get more gold from wb than knight,,,

ain't there an option to buy mire rune? dont want to? good its an option anyway,
                            are you saying knight should have slowing skill too? or at least knight should have suntoria skill maybe? every class have its own advantage,,
                            why everyone couldn't accept that?

even without df working later, i wont cry like hell cuz of it,, it will only be less gold,, so i will deal with it n keep playing,,

u know what, with this set up from (bigger knight that can rule/order wartune to do what they want)
                            it only make knight like a beggar that need equal amount of gold too from WB as many as an archer and mage could gain,, just saying,,,

lts so sad,,,

let me ask you question,,
                            are you playing wartune to beat BIG casher that already spent 1 Millions of real money more or less?
                            my answer is u will never beat them if u only spend less than them and learn deal with it

or are you playing wartune because you like this kind of game?
                            my answer when u play wartune because you like this game then we r the same,, and we enjoy play it everyday,,

just saying bro,,,
                            I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                            Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                            IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                            IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                            Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

Patch notes:
                              • Fixed an issue where some special skills were effective against the World Boss.
                              It was never claimed as a bug. This and only this feature encouraged me to spend balens to get Mire rune (Market resets were not cheap) and then loads of runestones to level it up to some decent level.
                              Now, you sold me a product having different feature and changing it's feature meanwhile. One does never do that to his customers.
                              There was no official statement it was a bug. The way you treated me (and maybe some other people who bought Mire only because of that feature) you definitely discouraged me from spending any more cash on this game.

Comment

i still want to know if we can freeze ward tower again
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X