[Promtion] Crypt Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEACONATER View Post
    yeah take the mick again puting things on on people who have money can buy you can do that you have to put things on normal people can have aswell and btw im not happy that i only get 1 crypt token every few days doesnt happen like that and i can prove it
    work hard get strong even 50 br can finish lvl 100 catacob
    to much pride will kill u!!
    taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Originally posted by R211469803 View Post
      hahaha we non chesers are doomed
      we always doomed XD

Comment

Originally posted by vaizen View Post
        hi can we get event for wings so we do not have to buy
        u wish XD is granted in ur dreams XD

Comment

very nice pack... can you put it on 460 as well? We will glad if you give us this token. surely people will buy it. I thank you in advance.

aladin

Comment

hot events so far are **** for non cashers good for players who pay yes but not much time for players who do not pay to get anything good but the mara ty

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              Duration: 5/15 - 5/17 23:59 (Server Time)
              Servers:
              • R2Games: S1 - S464
              • Kabam: S1 - S87
              • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Available through the next few days, a special crypt pack will be on sale in the Shop! Open to obtain ONE of the following:
              • Crypt Token x25
              • Runestone x2
              • Mount Training Whip x2
              • Crypt Token x100
              • Crypt Token x1000
              • 1,000,000 Gold
              • Dark Hellion Wings x1

Price: 39 Balens. Limit of 100 per day.
              Hello. this is a very nice pack... we hope that you give us this token also on S460. thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Ala-din View Post
                Hello. this is a very nice pack... we hope that you give us this token also on S460. thnx
                R2Games: S1 - S464

S460 not included ?_?
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Wow! It's a free to play game. The developers need to pay people and if those in the community wish to support such a venture then why not reward those that would see to it they have a livelihood and a purpose to further the game. I don't put much cash into games but I will put $20 or so in to catch up a little if I start later than others. I don't necessarily buy items to make me level faster but I'll buy items that allow me to do more a little faster. If you don't like the fact they offer the choice to buy your way up the ladder, go to uni, write some code, develop your own game and make up your own rules and offer to the world. watch how many people you get bitching at you for no reason because the old addage goes, "you can make some people happy some of the time but you can never make everyone happy all of the time". Congrats on spending all of your time inside on the computer playing the game to get to where you are.......some people can't sit in front of a screen for 14 hours a day playing. There's so much more to life.

Comment

open auction house!

buy sell trade

Comment

this is why lots of players stop playing the game. so if no one plays there is no game yes you need to do better events for non pay players to keep them . ty

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

Today them buy it for get cloth skin becouse is give br man dont need to use it, but still is only the wings some is worth into the pack rest is just **** stuff man will be robbed for sure.
                        Tnx, but I know what clothes are for, and what they do to your BR.

Its just that almost all (female) clothes are extremly ugly, the cool ones are the ones everyone wears, or needs to be lvl 9 to obtain.
                        Same for Wings.

The mothers day event clothing is an exception , first time ever i exchanged event tokens for cloth instead of mahra/ sepulcrum.
                        Got the wings from box drop tho

Comment

i see you work for them then jet

Comment

and just because im loged in do not mean i am playing the game moreon

Comment

i know that tehay made this game to earn money....
                              But can y give us non chesers some good event so we can gain some benefits, it is bad to play game 6months and then someone with money in a month is much stronger than y????????

Comment

You guys do realize its the cashers that continue to make this game free-to-play. Without them, the game would never be updated and you wouldn't have something to whine about everyday.
                                Link <UnScaredâ„¢>
                                [S413] Shadowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X