Vidalian Legends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vidalian Legends

Ok so here is a thought about the new event, now don't get me wrong I love the new event, it is really fun and competitive

But I do think that maybe the 1st 2nd and 3rd packs need a revamp.

Here is what first place looks like right now

and 2nd and 3rd place are exactly the same, but in 2nd you get 2EW and 2SS and 3rd its 1EW and 1SS.

My thoughts are:-

Why are Ew in there? EW can be obtained in a wide range of events already such as Rebirth Packs, Avneral Realm, Island of the Bless, Void, Circle of Fate, Treasure Trove, Corruption, Token Exchange and Guessing Game. Why not change the EWs to DF? 1st place gets 3DF, 2nd 2DF and 3rd 1DF.

The reason for my suggestion in changing it is because as I have already said, EW can be obtained in a wide range of events and DF are not. There are only in 2 events can DF be obtained and this is in Corruption and Void and this is at a really low quantity. Hence the reason for this thread and the suggestion to change the EWs to DF.

Also this is has been suggested by a player on my server called Cless, he has suggested that maybe a 5 - 10 minuet cool down could be implemented between challenges.

Please post your thoughts regarding these issies, and keep it clean and polite...thank you
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 05-15-2014, 04:52 PM.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

There does seem to be a lil bug with bots driving toons.

I fought against my bot wife earlier n her toon made no effort to attack at all, all it did was follow, chase me around the battleground......I do agree Apoloymi the rewards should have been better considered many of us dont need EW anymore, and god dammit stop binding stuff will ya lol.

i like the Idea of it, if it works correctly
    DeathDealer
    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

All of the rewards need revamped, what am I supposed to do with bound HW and MUT? I have Extreme angel lord wings and a gryphon

Comment

Working...
      X