+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Ex-Forum Admin Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Name:  talking tune forum banner.png
Views: 7025
Size:  333.5 KB

Welcome to the first instance of Talking-Wartune. Talking-Wartune is a time for us all to come together, and share our thoughts and experiences. Join us Weekly right here on the Forum!
    This week's topic is...

Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

An explanation of your character and what you find most annoying in any of the classes. A proper layout of your normal skill setup, sylph, runes, and basic strategy when heading into battle is an essential starting point when discussing what is difficult.

Whether it’s a mirror match, another class, a rune you hate, or one single skill or talent, let us know how you feel!

Some questions to consider: How can you work around these difficulties? How can a player “counter” these things? What is sacrificed and what is gained in these matches and how do you come to that decision?

Please remember to adhere to the forum rules, and try to stay on topic.
    Discuss!

I have going into a fight and getting stunned before the fight starts. Then I have to wait 2 or 3 turns before I beat them down. How is not fighting a skill?

HS should at least have a starting CD, same as sylph delphics.

Priest of Pontifications ArtemisS58 is just another poster. For now....
    the balen class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggythewiz View Post
    I have going into a fight and getting stunned before the fight starts. Then I have to wait 2 or 3 turns before I beat them down. How is not fighting a skill?.
    same here always got stun in first turn n BG or arena
    Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
    Name: DarkLord
    Class:Mage
    Guild:maxgamer
    level : 72
    BR : 951996 ,still counting
    sylph :GAIA
    cash for mount only

I'm a knight. So.. I hate mages. Also hate Chaos and Amnesia runes, they are very annoying. For sylphs, I find Hades to be overpowered compared to all the rest. Even though I'm a knight and Hades does physical damage. That is all.

Kismet
    Kabam Server 13

Thanks for bringing up the Topic,

As a Knight I would suggest -

Annoying thing about knights -

1. Only one A.O.E and that also do less damage only 95% . while mages have 2+ AOE and do good damage [More than 120%].If possible Request the GM to replace Tenacity with another AOE.
    2. Delay in casting of Skills specially Enhanced Delphic Destroyer.
    3. Too much of Cool down for Skills , Most of them have 60 Sec of cooldown.
    4. Enhanced Block Passive skills , heals only 4% that i don't think is enought at least should be 8 % [while mages have heal and archer heal nicely in bloodthirsty ]
    5. Reverse damage skill (Reflect) is almost useless , no one use it . in pvp or pve,
    6. Need to have an addition to any skill that reduce the casting speed by 100%. [ right now its hard to find archer all have quit and the remaining archer, bla.... dono what to say , act l like noobs,so much of attitude because they got the df and ss ]

Other things are fine for me, only these 6 things annoys most.

The class find hard to beat -

MAGES - As they have good AOE they clear the troop too fast, and we are busy in tingling their troop by the time they ,heal,BL, Suntoria, blood rune, sylph , and so on. so its hard to beat them coz we lack aoe
    2. Yes mages meant to kill knights but hate their over heal -_-

ARCHERS- 1. Well it was easy to beat archer early game , but since the sylph gaia came again gone bad for knights,
    2. again they got fast casting skills,
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Herald of Harkenings whatnameisnttaken is just another poster. For now.... whatnameisnttaken's Avatar
    lol fighting teams that uses hs one after another after 3 turns... or people that use amnesia rune when you got in to sylph mode is a pain...
    -Haru

For all the knights out there:

All the knights in my server beat me up. :|
    I'm a mage lol.
    TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
    I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
    -Maya`Eleanor

definitely the casher class

LOL jamesbacon, as usual wants everything and everything for knight, he wants the knight class to be the combination of all the classes, lmao! If the archers and mages skills will be moved to knight, then the archers and mages should also have a skill from knight (i.e. defense boost, hp boost, shields, great rage gain, strong 1on1 delphics, rage steal etc.). So all class will be a OP and a combination of all classes. XD

As for me, I believe the class are balanced and no need for any change because it is how the character is built and how much balen and time spent to it. As for the skills, rune, everybody can have it (of course the free ones), so no problem with it. Each class also usually have their own specialty for example, archer in WB/pve, while mages in pvp, knights also in pvp especially GB.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast