• Show
Clear All

• [Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Click image for larger version

Name:	talking tune forum banner.png
Views:	3
Size:	333.5 KB
ID:	1749647

Welcome to the first instance of Talking-Wartune. Talking-Wartune is a time for us all to come together, and share our thoughts and experiences. Join us Weekly right here on the Forum!
    This week's topic is...

Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

An explanation of your character and what you find most annoying in any of the classes. A proper layout of your normal skill setup, sylph, runes, and basic strategy when heading into battle is an essential starting point when discussing what is difficult.

Whether it’s a mirror match, another class, a rune you hate, or one single skill or talent, let us know how you feel!

Some questions to consider: How can you work around these difficulties? How can a player “counter” these things? What is sacrificed and what is gained in these matches and how do you come to that decision?

Please remember to adhere to the forum rules, and try to stay on topic.
    Discuss!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I have going into a fight and getting stunned before the fight starts. Then I have to wait 2 or 3 turns before I beat them down. How is not fighting a skill?

HS should at least have a starting CD, same as sylph delphics.

Comment

the balen class.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggythewiz View Post
        I have going into a fight and getting stunned before the fight starts. Then I have to wait 2 or 3 turns before I beat them down. How is not fighting a skill?.
        same here always got stun in first turn n BG or arena
        Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
        Name: DarkLord
        Class:Mage
        Guild:maxgamer
        level : 72
        BR : 951996 ,still counting
        sylph :GAIA
        cash for mount only

Comment

I'm a knight. So.. I hate mages. Also hate Chaos and Amnesia runes, they are very annoying. For sylphs, I find Hades to be overpowered compared to all the rest. Even though I'm a knight and Hades does physical damage. That is all.

Kismet
          Kabam Server 13

Comment

Thanks for bringing up the Topic,

As a Knight I would suggest -

Annoying thing about knights -

1. Only one A.O.E and that also do less damage only 95% . while mages have 2+ AOE and do good damage [More than 120%].If possible Request the GM to replace Tenacity with another AOE.
            2. Delay in casting of Skills specially Enhanced Delphic Destroyer.
            3. Too much of Cool down for Skills , Most of them have 60 Sec of cooldown.
            4. Enhanced Block Passive skills , heals only 4% that i don't think is enought at least should be 8 % [while mages have heal and archer heal nicely in bloodthirsty ]
            5. Reverse damage skill (Reflect) is almost useless , no one use it . in pvp or pve,
            6. Need to have an addition to any skill that reduce the casting speed by 100%. [ right now its hard to find archer all have quit and the remaining archer, bla.... dono what to say , act l like noobs,so much of attitude because they got the df and ss ]

Other things are fine for me, only these 6 things annoys most.

The class find hard to beat -

MAGES - As they have good AOE they clear the troop too fast, and we are busy in tingling their troop by the time they ,heal,BL, Suntoria, blood rune, sylph , and so on. so its hard to beat them coz we lack aoe
            2. Yes mages meant to kill knights but hate their over heal -_-

ARCHERS- 1. Well it was easy to beat archer early game , but since the sylph gaia came again gone bad for knights,
            2. again they got fast casting skills,
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

lol fighting teams that uses hs one after another after 3 turns... or people that use amnesia rune when you got in to sylph mode is a pain...
              -Haru

Comment

For all the knights out there:

All the knights in my server beat me up. :|
                I'm a mage lol.
                TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

definitely the casher class

Comment

LOL jamesbacon, as usual wants everything and everything for knight, he wants the knight class to be the combination of all the classes, lmao! If the archers and mages skills will be moved to knight, then the archers and mages should also have a skill from knight (i.e. defense boost, hp boost, shields, great rage gain, strong 1on1 delphics, rage steal etc.). So all class will be a OP and a combination of all classes. XD

As for me, I believe the class are balanced and no need for any change because it is how the character is built and how much balen and time spent to it. As for the skills, rune, everybody can have it (of course the free ones), so no problem with it. Each class also usually have their own specialty for example, archer in WB/pve, while mages in pvp, knights also in pvp especially GB.
                    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Being a knight also feel the pain of being beaten up, being stunned, fighting against class which as soon as you hit them hard they heal their wounds...
                      But have to say that recently things are getting better. With all skills, sylphs, crystals, astrals the character class is becoming less and less important.

Comment

As a topic for PvP, I do not talk to much about PVE.
                        As an archer I found some disadvantage for PVP like:
                        I/ 1vs1 as BG and solo Arena
                        As sylph coming when I had 100k BR, so that is all about my personal idea about PVP with Sylph

From 100k to 140k and lvl 80.
                        - This is the BR archer has most Advantage as knight can not kill troop quickly while Archer can do that and Using Gaia after ( RIP Knight).
                        - Mage is starting become the trouble from this BR as they can do big heal, big damage and using Sylph. However, the bloodthirsty can heal a bigger amount from hitting mage so the chance here is 50-50
                        my mark will be :
                        Knight: 5 ( no good at all as it is hard to kill troop )
                        Mage: 7 ( good AOE, good heal but low PDEF- if crit mage or low damage-if EWD mage)
                        Archer: 7.

Suppose BR is from 160k + :
                        - Lowest healing skills: Knight has shield which is 20% HP and a lot of block with 4% heal from HP and Mage has Restore which can crit now.
                        with lowest healing skills so Archer has many D.Advantage while fighting 1vs1 with the same BR ( especially when some mages carry Suntoria lol).
                        - with Sylph Gaia, it might be a little help with archer but no much. When fighting with Mages, Gaia does tiny damage. When fight with Knight, they got high chance for a block hit and what about if knight has high crit and using Gaia too ...
                        So as marking for 10, I will mark
                        -Archer is 6
                        -Knight is 7 ( good block from this BR and kill troop quicker)
                        -Mage is 8 (as still depend on base BR or Sylph but from 190k+ BR as seeing from my friends, Archer has a little chance to win Mage.. ofc smart cashers tho lol)
                        II/ 3vs3 or 4vs4 as GB and Cross Arena.
                        Yes without Apolo here ( no more AOE for knight and archer ...!! ) , I just talk as the basic skills.
                        -Archer has normal AOE ( Lunatic has good damage and nice cd ( thanks to the talent) ).
                        -Knight has 1 weak AOE
                        -Mage has huge AOE ( Meteor has very fast CD as I remembered ( correct if I'm wrong) ).

More about archer
                        - most skills hit randomly.
                        - Delphic 100 is not really nice for PVP
                        about Delphic death Star, I dont think it is the greatest 100 delphic ( only 202%) ( weak damage and random target). Knight has strong 1-target delphic (405% gosh... just fewer damage than gaia's delphic) and Mage's delphic 100 is stronger than Archer (270%).

and against trouble is weak healing but not really big trouble here ( if u have a mage in ur team )

so
                        Archer-7
                        Knight-6 ( high damage 1-target skills, would be bad if after 50% or 100% bonus damage)
                        Mage-9 ( AOE healing, AOE damage...)

After all,
                        - With the right sylph ( has Hades/Amazon when vs Mage and Apolo/Gaia when vs Knight), Archer might has a chance to win any class but the chance is inversely proportional to your BR (However, if Mage uses strong gaia, it will be the different story lol, the chance will be 0.00001 if u have 180k+ BR )
                        - Without Sylph, Knights kill all Archers ( Remember when Sylph hadn't released yet ).

To counter Knight:
                        -Gaia is the best here
                        -Chaos/Amesia will be good ( knight will take longer to kill the troop )
                        - deflection ( good for counter in any cases ), Illusion ( 1 damage with Gaia's delphic would be nice lol )

To counter Mage:
                        -Hades is the best here ( good heal and fast cd)
                        -Chaos (for example : steal their heal ) Amesia ( block some heal skills or sylph skills)
                        -deflection, Illusion

so to counter all : CASH MORE !!! Hehe.
                        Last edited by R27537271; 05-15-2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

just wanna tel,, i am boring with the same emoticon.. add more emoticon so any chat will be more interesting ^_^

Comment

Oh and in CW a friend of mine lost out of TOP 16 because a guy she beat 2 times but had same amount of wins but had a higher br than her which is **** the lower br with more wins or same amount should get in if a higher BR loses to someone weaker than the weaker should progress not the other way around that just stupid weak beats strong strong wins the position? who came up with that concept?
                            -Haru

Comment

how about the additional option, which you can choice what clothing you want to show or hide....

Comment

Working...
                              X