No announcement yet.

[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-all what knights need that not to increase AOE skill but just increase block chance that can reach 60 or 70 % and increase dmg of his AOE that's the only way to make it fair , as archers have 100% crit and with leg can get rage as knights , and as mages have 2 strong AOE and heal and as archers , mages can get leg to get high rage . that's my opinion and i think it will be good ^_^

2- try to fix arena that lvl 40 can face 80 or 50 , make everyone face his/her own lvl , that's so much annoying as i can't describe
    Last edited by uchihaSasky; 05-24-2014, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• HS has..and always will be the worst thing they ever brought to the game..FACT!..

Comment

• Originally posted by R26973423 View Post
        HS has..and always will be the worst thing they ever brought to the game..FACT!..
        well HS can be disabled by increasing it's lvl so that it won't do nothing on u

Comment

• IM MAGE... I LOVE ARCHER AND KNIGHT....
          but I HATE BALENOR PLAYER WHO IS SHOW OFF WHO MUCH THEY USED BALENS, BUT NEVER HELP LOW PLAYER(THEIR GUILDMATE)....

and server Oceanic.....most player is noob...
          at server europe, BR 90k can do TOK NM besause TOP Player naked...
          but at server oceanic... they use warior call, potion, scroll and full equip... poor my server BR 120k still do TOK NORMAL
          Last edited by Yeriko_; 05-24-2014, 10:26 PM.
          need your support, guys

Comment

• Problem I see with Knights, is their defenses stink to be honest. example use a shield, and both a descent archer and mage easily can take out a Knights shield, within the first round, so it's not only useless for Knights but waste of both an attack and rage.

Deflect uses far too much rage and should not be more than 5 rage.
            whirl wind, well it works slightly to attack multiple players, however the attack nums is far too low.

Delphic destroyer, is selective in use, again the nums dont add up when compared to other toon types.
            A knight having stronger gems see less effects in their attacks than the magic, and crit effects of gems of less value for mages and Archers.
            As the archers have the advantage of crit+ damage+speed, the same exists for mages, Knights are given defense, but none are up to par, as the bottom line is attack is needed to win, does no good to be have a strong defense and still get beaten down.
            This is shown in mpd, crypt, necro, sky Trail.

Next a Knight is excruciating slow compared to both an archer and mage.

I dont care too much for the HS either, I think it has lessened the skill aspect of the game, and destroys a potentially good, and fun battle, HS in Guild Battles, is much like the guy who let the kid look at a toy but wouldnt let them play with it. And even if I was maxed on my HS which is currently level 53/62 I dont think I would have a change of heart, because again the player with better playing skills might not win, as in an average battle HS can be used at least twice, which equates on average of 10 rounds just staring and waiting.
            I think that Knights block should have been effective on HS, it would better balance the powers between the toons.

Comment

• Originally posted by R261439325 View Post
              Problem I see with Knights, is their defenses stink to be honest. example use a shield, and both a descent archer and mage easily can take out a Knights shield, within the first round, so it's not only useless for Knights but waste of both an attack and rage.
              I had to stop reading here, as I can assume the rest of your post is the same nonsense.

Comment

• I am a low cash knight and I used to stand my ground against any class (high block, hi HP) and even strong mages could not kill me easilly.
                Every class can be equally strong as well as vulnerable, it is all up to the combination class-sylph-skills.
                Yet after Gaia was introduced EVERYBODY started using MATK delphic and even archers could get a shot at me.
                I agree that a recless change in knight skills could make a knight OP, yet I may suggest

1) lower the casting speed of agoran shield - it is VERY slow and with all the sylph running loose it is no longer OP
                2) Give shadow thrasher a DECENT atb boost. 120HP bleed???? Why not a 2% dmg reduction???
                3) In all other skills I think all is fine. One could lessen (simple) Delphic Destroyer cd (or casting speed) to give under 50 level knights a shot in BG.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                  I am a low cash knight and I used to stand my ground against any class (high block, hi HP) and even strong mages could not kill me easilly.
                  Every class can be equally strong as well as vulnerable, it is all up to the combination class-sylph-skills.
                  Yet after Gaia was introduced EVERYBODY started using MATK delphic and even archers could get a shot at me.
                  I agree that a recless change in knight skills could make a knight OP, yet I may suggest

1) lower the casting speed of agoran shield - it is VERY slow and with all the sylph running loose it is no longer OP
                  2) Give shadow thrasher a DECENT atb boost. 120HP bleed???? Why not a 2% dmg reduction???
                  3) In all other skills I think all is fine. One could lessen (simple) Delphic Destroyer cd (or casting speed) to give under 50 level knights a shot in BG.
                  i agree with you that knights have a strong pdef but what about mdef ?! it's nothing that make any mage do high dmg for knights , whatever i suggested to increase block chance with knights , that would be so good , as archers have Crit and mages have heal , also knights should have something special ^_^ , don't tell me that shield is something special , shield can't stand more than 2 rounds against strong mage or archer T_T
                  Last edited by uchihaSasky; 05-26-2014, 05:33 AM.

Comment

• The only class i disslike in this game is KNIGHTS.
                    Always complaining about every single thing, first it was iris now gaia now about their skills... SHUT THE HECK UP and train your char.
                    I've me strong knights that defeat me and let me say this: ever class is or can be balanced to fight their weakness. Yeah, knights are weak against mage, mage against archer and archer against knight but with sylph and a well built char. all that can be corrected. You think Gaia is bad and mages are too strong? then why not try being a mage? We face two patck class and one annoyingly high mdef class and now with dark sylph, fire sylph on the loose what the heck will 20-40k hp heal do against a delphic of 60k+?
                    plsssssssssssssssssss knights **** abt mages.

Let me also say, not all knights are whiners ^_^. other than that the game's perfectly great and i can tell that its still developing since we're only at patch 2.4(or is it 5)
                    IGN: Frenzone
                    SERVER: 287
                    CLASS: MAGE
                    PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL :p)
                    LEVEL: 64
                    BATTLE RATING: 95k
                    SYLPHS:
                    2 Star Blue Gaia, 2 Star Blue Iris, 2 Star Blue Pan and 3 Star Blue Fire Sylph :p

Hard training them, but i think its worth it for different situations ^_^

Comment

• knight is good be only one ting is mising for them F...... Mire rune tu slow dawn enemis lik in necropol lvl 15 and Sky trail L2 bos 5 ofcors if you haw strong enafe gaia you haw som chanse or if you ar mony player but if not shh R.I.P heheh

Comment

• i hate STUNE....

Comment

• well .. most annoying class for me are archers :
                          * highest damage
                          * skills that shots one target or more at the same time
                          * and more than that : they have hp + 20% passive
                          so i think it's overpowered while mages :
                          * low rage gain ( since the free cloth helm ' beach style ' came .. mages would need to attack 2 times to get to rain of fire while other classes need 1 basic rage gaining attack to get to the second attack on the skill tree ) so the regain or rage should
                          increase
                          * thier heal is a bit useless since they have very low health and no health increasing passive skill at least remove the castinador skill ( it is pretty useless because 8% is a bit low percentage ) and change it with a health increasing passive skill.
                          * the only advantage they have is attacking multiple foes but it's not advantage now since that archers can do the same
                          knights are balanced in my point of view
                          so atleast power mages more OR de-power archers a little ! AND THANK YOU

i think that knights are balanced enough in comparison between the other 2 classes

Comment

• Hmmm I really hate ..... op knights. they do it all. You hit them, they heal from it. They have aoe (don't let them lie and say they dont). They use runes to heal. They have ridiculous hp and defenses. level 80 knight with an iris, most annoying thing in the world. especially if they balen.

Comment

• All knights have complaints that they can keep generating, it is great lol. Knights will never be happy, and is deflect is gonna be 5 rage then all skills should be 3 rage hahahah because knights already get massive rage build up why would you need to deflect dmg for less than it takes to aoe. I think kost knights have chosen the class of knight just to complain. Maybe be a different class next time, or choose a game where you don't play with people online, because most of us are tired of hearing knights slander other classes because they can't get there own shtuff together.

Comment

• I'm a knight and I'm constantly working on ways to up both my fire power and defense. I know that my ultimate purpose is to be a tank in the multiplayer dungeons. I'm supposed to take a lot of damage. What I find a little bit annoying about my own character is that both mages and archers have ways of slowing down or even debuffing an enemy and knights have nothing like that. Holy Seal kind of helps with slowing an enemy down but you hope and pray that the person you're fighting has a lower Holy Seal level than you do.

What I would like to know if there is something coming for us knights to give us the same advantage that mages and archers have. I sometimes feel like this game favors mages and archers but that's just the miffed player in me and it's most likely not true but that's just how it feels at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X