Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterpeter2 View Post
    Being a knight also feel the pain of being beaten up, being stunned, fighting against class which as soon as you hit them hard they heal their wounds...
    But have to say that recently things are getting better. With all skills, sylphs, crystals, astrals the character class is becoming less and less important.
    being stunned...??

Comment

my runestone is only 1 d others have 2

Comment

I am an archer, usually go into a fight with AS-MS-DS-LF-AP, heal10 and amn7 runes, and a gaia.

Mages are the most annoying to fight. Why? Heals
        Both troops are cleared, they throw up sun. You trade shots for a bit. You both dip to about 50% HP→resto takes them back to max. It's hit the minute mark now, which means +50% damage time, which means it's slyph time. (Bleed rune not required, but it's another added annoyance.) You die, because you start at 50% instead of 100%.

Counters? HS, having a LOT more BR than opponent, keeping their troops alive and killing them with AP (only works if they don't carry BL and are in back row).

Another annoying thing across the board, regardless of class, is deflection astral. Tag someone for 7k, get smacked back 11k. If the deflection dmg was calculated after all the defense changes, it'd be a bit less annoying. Then tagging them for 7k would only hit you back for 5k.

Comment

Holy Seal and Chaos Runes are the ones that kill me; I can kill everyone else on my server within 1-3 levels unless they cash. Archers pose a high threat to me. The critical hits take out my troops in 1 hit (multi-shot) and their AoE (lunatic fire) takes out my troops if they don't die before the multi-shot. Once they kill my troops, I'm dead open for criticals that kill me in 3-4 hits. Knights are too easy; no damage, just tankyness (nullified by PvP set), HP, and if they're good, more MDEF than I can handle. I'm in the ~100 region for Arena, and that's on an established server that I started late on. My BR is high for my level; it outshines even cashers at my level.

Gonna get higher and higher once server merges; 300 Bound Balens can let me get my Wings.
          Everything is to blame...
          On R2Games

Comment

i need fair in Bg and Arena..

Comment

most annoying class is the knights...always crying....archers get free crit free crit...a lvl 80 archer get a base crit (w/o astral or jems) of 120 and a knight gets 10.... do u really thin 110 free crit makes all the difference? on the other hand u get more that 2.5k pdef free than any same lvl archer. in pvp u cry about out blood thirsty skill where u wont talk about shields u have... infact now a days knights becoming redundant in this game.... 2 archers and 2 mages clear nirvana nm much easier than 1 knight in the mix

i have no other complain about any class, skill or rune in the game. yes chaos and amnesia give advantage to heavy cashers but that part of the game. they pay a fortune and gain that advantage and i still take pride to be a hard nut on their *** with 1/100 th of their expenditure...lol
              Last edited by LordSaif; 05-16-2014, 12:40 AM.

Comment

nothing fair since G M wont separate cashier class and non cash at PVP. even i work hard (non cash) smart cash player (not stupid cash) always beat me easly ( stop my killing streak )
                i always kill balenor on bg strong warrior, guild master numb 1, arena top 10, etc etc....
                if GM care the game its should be separating cash or non cash please,,,, for cash player don worry many stupid cash player out there
                Last edited by R237702978; 05-16-2014, 12:49 AM.

Comment

dont be shame knight i will always stun u (u armor to heavy u need to take them off if wanna faster cast skill )

Comment

u must be stupid knight too.. my friend non cash use knight class, hes good if u wanna think mix skill and calculated any stats point that's make big difference,,, at mpd all guild ask him to help lev 60 Pvp knight

Comment

i`m knight, and i guest than for all knight is really annoying like the mage and archer can kill the troop so fast in few time 2 turns max (1 when they hit so hard), when a mage made it after they put bleed in u, the archer go gaia and destroy u with it T_T (sotimes HS safe me but sotimes not), chaos and ammensia too is really annoying when the rival knows when use it, the bad of this runes is the turns that u lost when u r hited for it

PS: vs my same class the thing is more fair, who fight better win (not counting the xtremedly cashers xd)
                      Game : Wartune
                      Name: Xias
                      Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                      Guild: Redemption
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                      Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                      Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                      Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Well, I find this thread interesting haha, but, reminded me of other games, where people didnt like those thread cuz they didnt want to sell out their strategies haha (which i find dumb tbh)

Alright, first of all, I play a Knight ( I should say I main a knight..i play all classes haha), which, I think, is the most difficult, slow and complexe class to use in the game, as well as the most expensive one, to do well.
                        My char isn't close to be finalized yet and still improving, so it has a lot of flaws (because, i think Knights only become good at very high lvl and BR), but, the class I find the most difficult to deal with for the moment, is mages.

The problem with my knight, is that, my main setup is a defensive one, my main goal in battle, is to last till at least the 100% damage boost, while still dealing some damage with bleedings (Shadow Trasher, blood rune, Amazon Queen bleed + poison), against a class that has no constant powerful heals, it's awesome, even if they try to heal with iris, it gives me time to set up more bleeds and damage with skills and/or sylph delphic (thank god iris heal has some op cd's haha). Since knights dont have any heal skills, you have to rely on the heal on block passive (4% is not huge, but it can make you last really long)

The problem when fighting a mage, is that, they can negate the bleeding with HOT (heal over time) and puri, while naturally dishing more damage than me (i blame you low mdef increase rate haha). Add to that, i don't play with whirlwind (aoe) because I lack a skill slot (xD), so, I have to kill troops with single target skills, which can take some time if the mage heals them, while they can still AOE me.

To workaround this, I would have to go on an offensive build, and hope i dish out more damage than him in the end, but, can't really happen during bg or such haha, changing skills set up before/after each fight would be a pain. This, is, of course, only true when the opposing mage is of equal/higher BR than you, though fighting lower BR peeps isnt really interesting in a PVP point of view.

Another issue when fighting mages, is you can't really rely on Gaia to deal awesome damage, first because 90% of the people have Electro res, then, because Mages have naturally higher mdef, and, Amazon Queen doesn't really have high damaging skills other than her Delphic.
                        Getting a Pan would then be the best choice (imo), aoe not so bad delphic, good skills (Breeze blade only attacks back row target, which is kinda nice)

All in all..I think that, to do good overall, a knight has to get multiple skills/sylphs/runes set ups, which can be quite expensive. Contrary to mages or archers, who's main game-plan, can fit in any situation, and still allow them to do really good.

Comment

oh yeah here it comes.

Knight
                          1. I hate their shields.
                          2. I hate intercepts, coz stealing is a crime hahahah.
                          Archer
                          1. i hate deep freeze
                          Mage
                          1. i hate also the delphic thunder frenzy. that sucks.

Comment

most of all fix the lag and disconnect, many player is suffer in lag and DC....

Comment

Iam a knight and i hate mages and archers because they overpower knights and i mostly hate holy seal it should be removed everytime i go for aoe the hs stuns me and the hs stalking in arena oh my god i had like 2 hss stalking thats unfair and mages and archers overpower knight because of high patk heals matk and crits knights and archers have low mdef Thats all
                              wartune is a free to play game not pay to win game

Comment

And the lag in wb fix this lag
                                wartune is a free to play game not pay to win game

Comment

Working...
                                X