Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this again????

Comment

Why repete the cloths month in month out have alredy see the sales like 2-3 times in short time.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

hOpe tHey gIve tHis clotHing sEt for free

Comment

Good for Synth, sad i have no balen... i think cashierss love this event.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Christmas clothes in May how does that benefit us? really stupid put something different please.

Comment

Cadê, Poseidon ou Cerulean ?
              ᔕauron

Comment

Originally posted by grigorhs View Post
                well giving SOMETHING for free, wont cause the company go bankrupt + will give more fans! its a bout policy! they should give some preety low cost or free items from time to time!
                u are for getting the greedy ppl in this game. just look because of 2 unlimmed events that gave event tokens the greedy ppl want to have it all the time now. and it will be the same if they give a set for free.

Comment

Evil Dragon set pls! ;A;
                  I missed out last time!

Comment

Originally posted by grigorhs View Post
                    well giving SOMETHING for free, wont cause the company go bankrupt + will give more fans! its a bout policy! they should give some preety low cost or free items from time to time!
                    they do.. all the time.. you done catacombs lately?? they have free boxes drop in cats and campaigns all the time.. they give you free stuff just for logging in.. they gave you free card hunt just for all the free players who wouldn't shut the hell up. they give you free jewels/whips/sc/fate every day in jewel hunt.. free goodies from fishing.. free drops in mp runs.. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? would it shut you up if they gave you the #1 spot in class wars and hooked you up with a black visa card and a new sports car? PROBABLY NOT

Comment

ROYAL SET OR BUST.
                      I haven't reloaded since eternity and only Royal Set can make me. >
                      TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                      I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                      -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

im prince kian
                        i love you emma

Comment

Again? bring something else instead of the same stuff! like, bring the Royal cloths! that's the clothing I want for my archer

Comment

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
                            ROYAL SET OR BUST.
                            I haven't reloaded since eternity and only Royal Set can make me. >
                            totally agree I want royal cloths that is belens ill spend on for sure but other than that no way

Comment

it's business as u said lol..look around you ,malls food chains,cafe's etc.. they do the same thing.some things comes in very cheap prices or maybe buy one take one offers.. this is no argument thing.profit means keeping the game running ,so to us whose so hooked up in tis game would enjoy playing..

Comment

Originally posted by Obliteratus View Post
                                they do.. all the time.. you done catacombs lately?? they have free boxes drop in cats and campaigns all the time.. they give you free stuff just for logging in.. they gave you free card hunt just for all the free players who wouldn't shut the hell up. they give you free jewels/whips/sc/fate every day in jewel hunt.. free goodies from fishing.. free drops in mp runs.. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? would it shut you up if they gave you the #1 spot in class wars and hooked you up with a black visa card and a new sports car? PROBABLY NOT
                                I think everybody has noticed that.. what a good guys R2 guys are, they have i pice of heaven earned, and you a place on it as their honorable templar.

What they are talking about here is not about elemental items, this has to be free if they say is a P4F game, the P2W part of the game is that casher can buy lots of this items to get advantage, the more you pay the more advantage you get, what they are talking is about some spetial items that they wont get if it is not cashing, we have free mounts, what kind of damage would make to the ouwners pocket or casher advantage some free wings or free clothe set?, i think non, casher will keep spending and R2 fullfiling their bank acount with cashers money, casher won't lost advantage cuz they can get those free items aswell, but non casher players would have betters stats to fight PvE and will have more fun, more players will keep active and less would quit.

Do you know how many online Pay to Play games exist?, if all those items you remark the game give for free would be sold, can you figure out how many players this game would have?

Is ok they ask for something they want to have ingame, what is not ok is the people that critizise them, they spend time in this game to make it funnier and better and any smart marketing guy knows that is by this suggestions they can get free information to make the game marketing better, otherwise they would have to pay for a company to make marketing studies to know what they are doing wrong.

I would like to see free wings and clothes as i see free mounts, lvl60+ needs a good rage start to keep up, and the wings would rise their BR to do thing a lil better, i've seen players having too many truble getting rage to timing their skills and spend lot of time trying to kill a boss (many does a rage build run).
                                Last edited by Linkoneusc; 05-17-2014, 07:54 AM.
                                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                                Archer Linkoneusc
                                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                                X