• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont like new servers but something smells fishy here

Comment

crystaloid pack lvl 3, please. s459

Comment

guess now they open 1 server per week, maybe?
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

after adding exp for event such like TOK and Amethyst, now u make WB cant be speed reduce.
          VERY NICE work Emma.... why not just say NOW u want GET RID NON CASHER AND CAMPER....

I WILL ****** QUIT NOW

Comment

Originally posted by POshSpiCe View Post
            after adding exp for event such like TOK and Amethyst, now u make WB cant be speed reduce.
            VERY NICE work Emma.... why not just say NOW u want GET RID NON CASHER AND CAMPER....

I WILL ****** QUIT NOW
            why do you all take the speed reduction as a given? that happened for a little while, and probably wasnt intended either. And why do you all blame emma? she is just relying to us the information, she doesnt decide if a wb should have or not a slow reduction lol

Comment

Sundered Peaks,,, Next Timei suggest Yandere, dandere, or something else Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.png
Views:	1
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	1688042

Comment

Today is Sunday here wonder if it will be a realesed of a West Coaster server. Even though i live on east coast that two hour behind difference is what I like.

Comment

yes that what we all need more servers that don't work properly

Comment

when next server comin

Comment

oceanic server is not too much interest in her? always its farthest distance with the other servers, why is that?make me always waiting for the long time

Comment

When the release of the new server in the Oceanic?

Comment

Working...
                        X