We need new angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need new angel

Most of all player in old sever has no angel to bond plz make event for new angel .

no more events for new angels...only a ** way to pay more money. just make angels icons that you can buy from the arena
    IGN: Kaiyane
    Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

doubts about: evolution of the angeles, wings, ride or glamour of the horse

I have three questions:

1... because the items that one wins the lottery event will disappear from the inventory, I had a few icons of demon wings and they disappeared, in the same way the 4 claudia icon which gave me the same event of the lottery.

2... how many crystals serafine is need for each level of evolution of the angel, for the lograar climb, the evolution of the angel to lv6.

3... as I climb the glamour of riding or horse.

Comment

I have three questions:

1... because the items that one wins the lottery event will disappear from the inventory, I had a few icons of demon wings and they disappeared, in the same way the 4 claudia icon which gave me the same event of the lottery.

2... how many crystals serafine is need for each level of evolution of the angel, for the lograar climb, the evolution of the angel to lv6.

3... as I climb the glamour of riding or horse.

Comment

There are more to come. Mikela, Cassandra and Styx ect.
          Last edited by LoraleiSolo; 05-30-2014, 02:00 AM.
          Kaiser
          Lvl 63
          Majestic Aeode lvl 61
          Lycorax :growl: XD
          Costumes: Big grin, Sky archer, maybe incinerater as well soon?

Sig's real outdated ^^ get round to it sometime :P

Comment

Pick prospera/sylvia/nocturna as those are probably your unused angels, use inherit between 2 of them (costs 3 angel tears) and happy bonding again.
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

yup we need new angels.all my angels is maxim lvl and i have in my inventory 607 angel tears.i want ask support LoA what can i do with so many angels tear??why is not angels lvl 80??sorry for my english.

Comment

we need new angels for none DONATOR players plz, we need them in arena shop to bye :S

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiyane View Post
                  no more events for new angels...only a ** way to pay more money. just make angels icons that you can buy from the arena
                  ^Best Comment
                  I am a Brony,Otaku,Idol,Lolicon,Weeaboo,Gamer all in one, I been playing video games all my life,I really like All game Who Am I?You AskI am No One Special I Really Am NormalWell,a guy like me doesn't seem normal that's why you have the odd Look on your face but I wouldn't care what other people think to be Honest only the good one's know I have a PhD in Not Caring Remember that,I ain't Mad

Comment

Working...
                  X