[Event] Gem Synthesizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnnaTrish View Post
    wen u stop playing this game save up your money and get a lover? thats a start.
    i love you AnnaTrish ahahaha . . . . you so smart and wise, be my lover

Comment

I love you r2 you are the love of my life and bunch of romantic flowers, and cupcakes and everything sweet in this world.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-19-2014, 04:27 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Class:Mage
        Server:s121
        level:61
        BR:92,563
        LOL!!!

Comment

need to buy the gems ppack

Comment

Is there also a event. where people dont cry. Be happy there is a event for free players and cashers. it will never be good enough for you guys lol.

Comment

Originally posted by abstrusee View Post
              Is there also a event. where people dont cry. Be happy there is a event for free players and cashers. it will never be good enough for you guys lol.
              well i do not like complainers aswell... yet i like to make suggestions, the event is good enough, everything for free is good, but... many guyz here has some good point, like there is no reason to buy the gem boxes, well just if you are heavy casher and you are the kind of casher that do not mind about event cuz you can pay for everything or you do not mind losing 4 lvl5 gem reward for a lvl6 or 16 lvl5 and 4 lvl 6 reward to get a lvl 7, not talking about the missing if you try to reach the lvl8 (64 lvl5, 16 lvl6 and 4 lvl7)... i think at least the lvl5gems should be unlimited, this would incentive casher to buy the gems packs, is just a suggestion so the GM could have more income from cashers and have more players happy, for me is still a good event but always can be better... as my grandmother use to say "a caballo regalado no se le busca colmillo" . so do not complain, do not be ungreatefull and say " thanks R2".

I think suggestions are better recived and well attended than complains.

PD: issues are other theme... complain till' their ayes bleed, lol
              Last edited by Linkoneusc; 05-19-2014, 10:01 AM. Reason: Typing Error (i'm in my cellphone)
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                well i do not like complainers aswell... yet i like to make suggestions, the event is good enough, everything for free is good, but... many guyz here has some good point, like there is no reason to buy the gem boxes, well just if you are heavy casher and you are the kind of casher that do not mind about event cuz you can pay for everything or you do not mind losing 4 lvl5 gem reward for a lvl6 or 16 lvl5 and 4 lvl 6 reward to get a lvl 7, not talking about the missing if you try to reach the lvl8 (64 lvl5, 16 lvl6 and 4 lvl7)... i think at least the lvl5gems should be unlimited, this would incentive casher to buy the gems packs, is just a suggestion so the GM could have more income from cashers and have more players happy, for me is still a good event but always can be better... as my grandmother use to say "a caballo regalado no se le busca colmillo" . so do not complain, do not be ungreatefull and say " thanks R2".

I think suggestions are better recived and well attended than complains.

PD: issues are other theme... complain till' their ayes bleed, lol
                u will be buying the packes if u dont get max point in jewel mini game eavy day to make a lvl 8 gems ea day so they will still be makking money

Comment

Originally posted by R21120270 View Post
                  I love you r2 you are the love of my life and bunch of romantic flowers, and cupcakes and everything sweet in this world.
                  ROFLMAO Esme , the best edit ever

Comment

I'm not going to complain, was kind of hoping also for unlimited gem synthing collection event in regards to level 5 synthing, since it will result in a loss of collection for 3 level 5 gems per day. Whips are nice, seems we dont get near enough whips as needed.

Love the new alerting system that tells hard players how badly they are doing, you know the alerts that say your mount strength level is far to low, well if it is, it's because WT isn't sharing enough training whips to bring it up to par, same as every other alert, if they are too low it's because the items are far to scarce.

Would be nice to have a summons card leveling event, you know like the level to 3 event WT had in which was impossible back then to get...

Currently I have 100 summons cards sitting in vault, in hopes of such an event coming back that can actually be collected on.
                    Last edited by R261439325; 05-19-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                      u will be buying the packes if u dont get max point in jewel mini game eavy day to make a lvl 8 gems ea day so they will still be makking money
                      Well, if i have money enough to not worry about the reward for sure i would buy all those boxes to the max per day and synth all the gems not minding about the reward missing. yet there is not many people to have the money and think the same, so they are not earning the same as it would be a unlimited reward event.
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Well, cow.
                        TBH this one's better. With a lot of non/minimalist/moderate cashers around cringing for CKs for Battle Protection? An unlimited event will only HASTEN the WIDENING gap of the heavy cashers. Asking for "Unlimited Gem Event" is like saying "I HAVE 9001230530325035835029001 LEVEL ONE GEMS I NEED TO DISPOSE". :|
                        I'm sure heavy cashers likes challenges.
                        TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                        I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                        -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
                          Well, cow.
                          TBH this one's better. With a lot of non/minimalist/moderate cashers around cringing for CKs for Battle Protection? An unlimited event will only HASTEN the WIDENING gap of the heavy cashers. Asking for "Unlimited Gem Event" is like saying "I HAVE 9001230530325035835029001 LEVEL ONE GEMS I NEED TO DISPOSE". :|
                          I'm sure heavy cashers likes challenges.
                          yep i saw the same problem with the gap, but anyway there is no way for non or light casher beat a heavy one, whit or without unlimited event, and what is wrong wth heavy casher get more advantage they spend hell of money on it and beside who do not like asking a heavy casher "hey, can you help me to beat this damn madnes NM boss".

And there is no need we tell them we have X amount of items they already hs a System that checks all the bought, earned - spended item, so they knotw howmany items of X kind are in stock waiting for event, how do you think they catch the ones who hack the game, no one would spend a dim in this game if would be easy to hack and go with it.

To have a decent diference cashers has to spend a NM of money but at least the event prizes worth it a bit. I would like to be a heavy casher.
                          Last edited by Linkoneusc; 05-20-2014, 06:31 AM. Reason: adding
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

i had 194 lvl 4 patk gems waiting for this event and LAST MONTH gem event was unlimited .. now it has event items it won't be unlimited but if there was no event items in it then it would have been unlimited
                            Cyanide
                            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                            X