Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] The scheduled May 22nd Class Wars will be changed to May 29th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why it been moved, and will this effect next month now as well

Retired
    Character - Scotty
    Server - S94 Galbury Hold
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Originally posted by moonshine11 View Post
      I used my 7day mount cards just Monday for boost for cw now I wont have it during cw

character travis11
      server s-30west
      dude... no one gets 7 day mounts... should have save it until you're sure you will get top 100.

Plus, you shouldn't use it right on Monday, who knows, if you made top 100, the duration might ran out just as you start Finals, LOL.

Anyways... 7 day mounts are stupid and needs to be change to perm. Especially if they only give you +20 stat... for something that takes you at least 3+ month to obtain.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        dude... no one gets 7 day mounts... should have save it until you're sure you will get top 100.

Plus, you shouldn't use it right on Monday, who knows, if you made top 100, the duration might ran out just as you start Finals, LOL.

Anyways... 7 day mounts are stupid and needs to be change to perm. Especially if they only give you +20 stat... for something that takes you at least 3+ month to obtain.
        ? mon-Friday is only 5 days?????

Comment

? mon-Friday is only 5 days?????
          o wait, was thinking Finals was on sunday, it's on saturday, so it's 6 days, you got 1 day before duration rans out.

Comment

How can one time wrong, for the last million years on this planet, monday till sunday has been 6 days, and not 7.

on topic: Already thought it would be delayed, still didnt see the CW button....

Comment

How can one time wrong, for the last million years on this planet, monday till sunday has been 6 days, and not 7.
              1 - monday
              2 - tuesday
              3 - wednesday
              4 - thursday
              5 - friday
              6 - saturday
              7 - sunday

Did you skip a day? (for the past million years?)

What calender you using?

Also, I bet the time change was due to that one guy in this forum complaining about not being able to attend tomorrow. (j/k, or is it?)
              Last edited by anichaos; 05-21-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by badpacman View Post
                This is a BIG TASTY PINK CUPCAKE..what compensation ..you can smurf on it..just talking on my server and people had plans,and you announce this 2 days before? I love you R2..from now on u can eat cupcakes for my money no the other way around!

lol i like how u edited my post ..let me rephrase: this is a big RAINBOW you can shove the compensation down you alleyway, I still love you R2 ,and you can dance it done cover the truth , though i like you imagination p.s remember you are also payed from the money we contribute in this game,so my opinion is this..respect it dont change it

Mod edit: stick to the forum rules and I won't have to change it. Respect it, don't break it...
                OOOOO u make me laugh so hard lol ,
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-21-2014, 01:01 PM. Reason: Language in quote

Comment

damn you r2... i made arrangements on job as i do every month... now i have asked something special for nothing and worse... i have to ask it again for next week... (
                  Ingame Name : Innominatum
                  Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
                  Class : Archer

Comment

I used my 7day mount cards just Monday for boost for cw now I wont have it during cw

That makes 2 of us, open a ticket and ask for the soul shards back.
                    Last edited by JBirdie; 05-21-2014, 01:36 PM.

JBird
                    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

I did also. I was 3rd last CW, you think I have doubts about making it on the preliminairies?
                      Finals are on Saturday night, if you summon the mount on monday it expires sunday night.

JBird
                      Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                      Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                      One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

1 - monday
                        2 - tuesday
                        3 - wednesday
                        4 - thursday
                        5 - friday
                        6 - saturday
                        7 - sunday

Did you skip a day? (for the past million years?)

What calender you using?

Also, I bet the time change was due to that one guy in this forum complaining about not being able to attend tomorrow. (j/k, or is it?)
                        The mount expires after 7 days, at the start of the 8th day.

So you must get it on sunday before 19:55 servertime to have it out dated for the CW finals.

But i did made an error while explaining it, tnx for pointing that out.

Comment

Whoops never mind, my math skills went to **** I guess. it says equal to or greater than, mea culpa

I'm wondering why the are rewarding those below lvl 30 when they cant get into CW to begin with.

Character Level ≥ 30: 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x1, Lvl.2 Bonus Exp Scroll x1, Soul Crystal x10
                          Character Level ≥ 50 may also collect: 200,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x1, Soul Crystal x10

Comment

Do compensations ever make sense? Some people only spend the insignia for medallion when there's a CW, so for them that's up to 2800 wasted sig this week. A relevant compensation would address that, not token amounts of gold, daru and stamina.

Comment

I wasted insignia on a medallion I didn't even need this week. 2k insignia down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by badpacman View Post
                                Since I keep re-editing posts with foul words, the kind mods are now completely editing out my words and replacing them with these lovely pink letters. Don't you love pink? I sure do! ♥ Thank you, R2 Mods! You are the best!

And for future reference, I shall be a goodpacman from now on and abide the rules. Just because I'm such a nice, swell guy.

This tickled me to death LOL. this and the editing job you did on his original post.
                                Thanks for this..

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X