Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
    Well, it's not like we'd be getting Lv.4 EXP books on a regular basis... XD
    lol... you are right, they better should dadicatethe time on fixing the zero exp from lvl4 book issue. lol and after that another issue like lagging... yet when lvl 71+ recover their exp books gona bit kindy bottering to be clicking all those books, well we have to be used to coz the astrals.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I submitted a ticket and received this as a response.
      Dear Jaxon, We are sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately the developers are not compensating lvl 80 players for the EXP books. We apologize for this but this is because you cannot get anymore exp from them. We hope you understand.

No, I do not understand, I maybe lvl 80 but still have talents I can upgrade.

Comment

I agree thats what I got also!! This is just plain wrong.. I still have talents too.. WHO are they to pick and choose.. I had JUST turned 80 when this all happened.. NO FAIR
        Originally posted by Fwstevenson View Post
        I submitted a ticket and received this as a response.
        Dear Jaxon, We are sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately the developers are not compensating lvl 80 players for the EXP books. We apologize for this but this is because you cannot get anymore exp from them. We hope you understand.

No, I do not understand, I maybe lvl 80 but still have talents I can upgrade.
        ♥Wildfire♥
        G.M. of HONOR
        lvl 80 archer
        S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

i never got exp books

Comment

its not bad enough we level 80 players wont get compensation but those of us that did not use the books after seeing so many get stitched up by them have now got them sat in inventorys and vaults with no way of getting rid of them if they dont work they are worthless and we cant even sell the useless things either so we are now stuck with 2 spaces of either vault of inventory being wasted

loaf
            lvl 80 archer 120k br
            s161 ashthorn fen

Comment

excuse me, I have problems with English, I would like to know if I should do something to get my books that I have lost for this bug or if I should just wait. Thank you.
              I've already opened a ticket, #: 99 968

Comment

i did thicket , i didnt recive no exp books i'm lvl 72 br 107k archer and i did send and pass 4 day's and no answerso pls fix and give me the exp like you give to all 70.......
                have great day

Comment

Blight Wall s256
                  Deathcomh-caracter name
                  br 107k
                  title Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by R29645651 View Post
                    if they dont work they are worthless and we cant even sell the useless things either
                    They work just fine. You just can't use more than 80 in 1 day.

Comment

i din't get the compensation, please make it available for the new 71+ and 72+ please will appreciate it

Comment

case # is 101402

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire54 View Post
                          I agree thats what I got also!! This is just plain wrong.. I still have talents too.. WHO are they to pick and choose.. I had JUST turned 80 when this all happened.. NO FAIR
                          who are they to pick and choose? ehm duh!! lmao

Comment

i can't work out how to send ticket i do all ok till Charictor name comes up blank and can't enter text in it THIS IS THE HARDEST TICKETING SYSTEM I HAVE COME ACROSS IN ALL MY YEARS OF GAMING

Comment

case # is 100607

Comment

May i know which port that this game use?? Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X