Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/22 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    • Sylph Apollo and Hades in sale in shop for (Apollo = 10999 Balens and Hades = 12999 Balens ) Each contain 50 X Mahra , 3 Star Tear [Light] or [Dark] of each kind
    Well every thing else i´m agree, but the Sylph you are suggesting here is orange? other way is too spensive.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
      Well every thing else i´m agree, but the Sylph you are suggesting here is orange? other way is too spensive.
      They are BLUE, [not pink, no orange]
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
        lol orange, you don't know yet how much someone has to pay in this game to have such items...

Comment

Dunno why you keep calling this a "weekly maintenance". It happens about once a month. And also calling it maintenance does imply that

there will be work done to make the game run better, smoother, and maybe bugs get fixed.

Could we please have the arena bug fixed this time around?

Comment

Ya they'll fix some issues, just to go and make more

Comment

Don't laugh to hard, I have seen a orange sylph in arena

Comment

They are BLUE, [not pink, no orange]
                Like I said I have seen Orange sylphs in multi palyer arena. They Do exist!

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                  Dunno why you keep calling this a "weekly maintenance". It happens about once a month. And also calling it maintenance does imply that

there will be work done to make the game run better, smoother, and maybe bugs get fixed.
                  lol. R2's week is month long.

Comment

• 9999 stacking
                    • Sylph Evolve
                    • Advance Sylph Skills
                    • New mount
                    • New Clothing
                    • Change in Visual
                    • Fixed the success rate for clothing upgrade
                    1. S Level 40% Success rate for 600K gold
                    2. A Level 60% Success rate for 400K gold
                    3. B Level 80% Success rate for 200K gold
                    • Sylph Apollo and Hades in sale in shop for (Apollo = 10999 Balens and Hades = 12999 Balens ) Each contain 50 X Mahra , 3 Star Tear [Light] or [Dark] of each kind
                    Yay thank you Going to get Hades and Apollo now ^_^
                    And glad that the level succes rate went up and less gold!
                    9999 stacking will help out so significantly. Hopefully everything you stated comes true here! (I'm sure it will)
                    Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
                    Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

Originally posted by Funtimmer View Post
                      Like I said I have seen Orange sylphs in multi palyer arena. They Do exist!
                      fyi bro i have an 5 Star Pink sylph and need only 200 Mahra to make it Yellow. and 7 people have orange sylph in my server so don't tell me what i want to say. plz read , think and then quote the comment. that was the comment to tell that we not getting a orange sylph for 10999 or 12999 ! we get only blue sylph for 10999 / 12999, hope you got it now.
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Phoera View Post
                        Yay thank you Going to get Hades and Apollo now ^_^
                        And glad that the level succes rate went up and less gold!
                        9999 stacking will help out so significantly. Hopefully everything you stated comes true here! (I'm sure it will)
                        thanks i wish it all come for real this time.

Comment

maybe easier to fix all people lol

Comment

9999 stacking, we really need it, and hope the guys suggesting above get's what they are asking, we all do need it and i vote for them

Comment

fyi bro i have an 5 Star Pink sylph and need only 200 Mahra to make it Yellow. and 7 people have orange sylph in my server so don't tell me what i want to say. plz read , think and then quote the comment. that was the comment to tell that we not getting a orange sylph for 10999 or 12999 ! we get only blue sylph for 10999 / 12999, hope you got it now.
                              You're incredibly weak for someone with a 5 star "pink" sylph. Your ** is becoming even more obvious than it was before.

Comment

Still lost 3 slot of Vault for unusing-gold / daru / Kynatit....... Fix it now pls.

Comment

Working...
                                X