Originally posted by misterb298 View Post
    1599 balens 100 whips, limit 500 per day, thats 799500 balens lol
    meaning 7995 USD ...mwaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
      One mount whip worth about 2-3 balens, see here:
      http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com
      So selling them for 17 apiece is not exactly a great deal
      thats just fixed on what 1 br cost br balens and u never get them for 2-3 ea for thats will be stupid all casher will have lvl 8 stable in no time think about if

Comment

The average gem level you get from a gem pack 1-3 is 1.3
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
          Exactly man I agree with the previous comment...YOU NON CASHERS COMPLAIN TOO MUCH..If you're just gonna complain in EVERY casher event just STOP PLAYING or else stick a thumb in YOUR ***** and RECHARGE. This pack is WORTH IT...1 whip costs 35 balens, so 100 would cost 3500.They're giving u an affordable offer that of 100 whips + extras costs 1599
          Lets but it this way - What are the Whips in reality?? nothing but a few pixel on my pc screen. So for me the are exact this value in real money like all the rest you can buy here NON AT ALL.
          I will not spent money on pixel only - and if i would win the Euromillion Jackpot - i would still not waste 1 euro more from the 80 million+ in a online Game.
          I pay VIP every months as admission charge in the game and this got to be enough.
          For me nothing in this Game (and all others) got any Value.
          Last edited by Wittekind; 05-22-2014, 05:06 PM.
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
            Lets but it this way - What are the Whips in reality?? nothing but a few pixel on my pc screen. So for me the are exact this value in real money like all the rest you can buy here NON AT ALL.
            I will not spent money on pixel only - and if i would win the Euromillion Jackpot - i would still not waste 1 euro more from the 80 million+ in a online Game.
            I pay VIP every months as admission charge in the game and this got to be enough.
            For me nothing in this Game (and all others) got any Value.
            why do you bother buying vip if nothing in this game has value

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
              why do you bother buying vip if nothing in this game has value
              I got to pay for Cinema as well dont i , see the Vip as entry fee ?
              Last edited by Wittekind; 05-22-2014, 05:34 PM.
              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Good event... if you have money to aford it, im not so better save for my VIP... heavy cashers, have fun spending your money for me to play almost for free.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

well this game is my favorite game im not a casher but will be soon .. i dont have work to spend some money ahah im just 16 lol and i love their offer i hope someday they will have an even to spend bound balens to buy some packs wohoo !!

Comment

Working...
                  X