Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Talking-Wartune #2] Enhanced Will Destroyer Vs. Crit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix world boss please. Every time someone revive, others near them get turns cut and crit fecked-up.
    This has been daily observation over 1 year, so I know it's R2 doing for fact.
    Reviving is an advantage but it shouldn't make others pay a disadvantage.
    Let competition be fair, turn by turn, crit by crit.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
      archers have it easy they crit olmost evrytime
      knight if they have enough crit they do masive crit damg to
      but mages i read on alot of pages specialy for mages alone the calculation to crit the br matters to in it
      so the higher br you have the more crit you need to even crit enough times with mages thats a downsize for us mages
      I must correct you on that. I have lvl 8 determination with lvl 7 crit astrals + 6756 crit and I STILL FAIL CRIT LIKE HELLLLL especially in PVE ><

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
      Disclose the crit formula and then let us decide that ?
      I totally agree with you man because critting in this friggin game is like waiting for an egg to HATCH

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
      Would really appreciate some stats, if you have higher crit...

What crit rating you have? How often you crit (if you did testing) and how much more damage your crit deals compared to normal attacks. Thx!
      Here's a Math for you.....Test this for me please. I'm an archer with lvl 8 determination with lvl 7 crit astrals + 6756 crit
      Last edited by Hellspawnn; 05-23-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Using Critical have low attack, with Destroyer high damage !!
        ᔕauron

Comment

Hehe. I am both a Crit and a EWD user. >:3
          And I have to say I use them depending on situations. I have EWD @Lv.9 and E.Det @ Lv.8 going to 9.
          There are times that Crit is just under the graveyard, taking a nap, so EWD most of the time.

Atho right now my EWD Mode is far superior than my Crit Mode. My EWD is basically defense mode and Crit is basically attack mode.
          TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
          I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
          -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

I use crit for WB only because who doesn't want more gold? But crit i only use on wb because EWD gives u much more of a better defense against other players or MPD runs. If you can get a lot of crit i would use it but if you cant stick to EWD.

Comment

EWD is good for mage. its give us more defense and hp

Comment

At low level.. I think EWD on archers isnt that bad an idea..yeah, you do get passive rage with crits, but multi-shot sucks as a skill..Armor piercer does way more damage, and (un)fortunately, it doesnt have a passive crit boost, so your chances to crit on this skill are close to nothing when you have less than 2k crit. Of course, to earn rage, you would need the pve sets, which arent hard to gather at all at early lvls.. It would give archers better reliable damage (and, yeah, a lvl 4 or 5 EWD armor piercer is still gonna do more damage than a lvl 4 determination multi-shot..go test it before yelling and screaming around like I insulted God xD)
                And when I mean low lvl.. I mean low crit lvl lol.. EWD would become useless for an archer past a certain crit point.

For other classes, crit is useless (both in PVE and PVP), just take a look at ****** (you can check his vids and blog, they are awesome) (yeah..big fan here xD) last class war vid he made, he had over 6k crit iirc, and wasnt critting all that much, he would've been doing more sustain damage by being EWD (crits look so pretty though #09)
                Furthermore, crit+determiation take a lot of slots, when you're limited to only 8..counting all mandatory astrals, you're left up with 4 only.. Then, the player either decide if he takes illusion/guardian angel/block/EWD/determination+Crit.

Comment

R2 please next patch add option to remove bonus exp & world prosperity ,,, ty i would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post

just take a look at ****** (you can check his vids and blog, they are awesome) (yeah..big fan here xD)
                    Cuz the dude can copy paste stuff, doesnt mean he knows what he's doing.

Comment

ewd + enh. ruthleness (floating dmg) :P

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                        when you're limited to only 8..counting all mandatory astrals
                        Not precisely true. Future patch they will add 2 more astral slots

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                          Not precisely true. Future patch they will add 2 more astral slots
                          But those two new Astrals will be occupied by at least one, if not both by new astrals. Each of the 3 new astrals (if you don't count the mega Energize astral) provides two stats. A primary stat, plus a new stat that, if my translation is correct, is called "Penetration." I'm not 100% sure on what this does but I have a funny feeling it works similarly to the PvP set bonus of going past an opponent's MDEF and PDEF. The three that follow are based on what I saw on the Chinese Servers and comparing the tooltips with the Character stat sheet

PATK + Penetration
                          MATK + Penetration
                          Crit + Penetration
                          Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

loooooooooooooooool u just write that EWD is good for mages while they fighting mage or knights but for archers it not recommended due to archer are a Crti dealers so no need to calculated any methods

Comment

wasup the boss is in

Comment

Originally posted by R224566182 View Post
                                But those two new Astrals will be occupied by at least one, if not both by new astrals. Each of the 3 new astrals (if you don't count the mega Energize astral) provides two stats. A primary stat, plus a new stat that, if my translation is correct, is called "Penetration." I'm not 100% sure on what this does but I have a funny feeling it works similarly to the PvP set bonus of going past an opponent's MDEF and PDEF. The three that follow are based on what I saw on the Chinese Servers and comparing the tooltips with the Character stat sheet

PATK + Penetration
                                MATK + Penetration
                                Crit + Penetration
                                The 3 new astrals are these: 1) ENERGIZE, 2)MAGIC PENETRATION and finally 3)PHYSICAL PENETRATION.

In other words what PENETRATION means is as follows...It simply penetrates through something(in this case Physical or Magical). Imagine a shield..If I have penetration I can penetrate through that shield although you're shielding yourself. So I can still hit u. In this case it lowers the enemies Magical or Physical defense. Basically works similar to Will Crystals

Comment

Working...
                                X