Sylph evolve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph evolve

Just pondering on something. I fiiinally got few blue sylphs that i want to get few skills to. But as we all know evolving is coming soon. So got a question on it. IF i use mi hard earned money now do i loose the skills when i evolve the buggers?

If we do, then we need to know when will it be happenin. in month(no way i gonna use balens), 2 months(might use) half a year(yep using em now)?
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

I *think* you keep the skills, but need to pay balens if you wish to buy new ones/swap with old ones without the "random" chance.
    You also need to spend balens to keep 100% of the sepulcrums used, no balens and you only get like 20%

Anyways for sylph evolution you need a purple sylph that's lv70+

Comment

You keep the skills, you just pay the balens to keep all the sepulcrums ( mahra I don't know, but not ). If you don't pay, only 20% of your total enchantments on your sylph will be transfered, the rest will be gone. So if you plan to evolve, recharge ( even if you are a non-casher ) and evolve your sylph by paying to get full enchants, if not....even if its a purple " gaia " or orange, its useless if it doesn't have full enchants.
      As for sylph evolve, we already have sky trail which gives the ingredients, so you can say we just need the " Evolve " patch to come. You need 10 wind/water/fire/light/dark/electro tears ( and don't think someone has atleast 5 or more of them yet ), and 1k of the blue ones ( forgot their name ).
      And to add here : You lose just the sepulcrum you enchanted, the skills remain ( the evolved skills will be in shop and you'll buy them, and like on china, you choose which one you like to replace. )
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        You keep the skills, you just pay the balens to keep all the sepulcrums ( mahra I don't know, but not ). If you don't pay, only 20% of your total enchantments on your sylph will be transfered, the rest will be gone. So if you plan to evolve, recharge ( even if you are a non-casher ) and evolve your sylph by paying to get full enchants, if not....even if its a purple " gaia " or orange, its useless if it doesn't have full enchants.
        As for sylph evolve, we already have sky trail which gives the ingredients, so you can say we just need the " Evolve " patch to come. You need 10 wind/water/fire/light/dark/electro tears ( and don't think someone has atleast 5 or more of them yet ), and 1k of the blue ones ( forgot their name ).
        And to add here : You lose just the sepulcrum you enchanted, the skills remain ( the evolved skills will be in shop and you'll buy them, and like on china, you choose which one you like to replace. )
        cant we use bound balens? and any idea how much it will cost?
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

weird we have to pay for spects again which we have already paid b4 jus to "transfer" over to the evo pet
          NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

we get sylph evolve in next 2-3 months, better not to talk about it right now.
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              I *think* you keep the skills, but need to pay balens if you wish to buy new ones/swap with old ones without the "random" chance.
              You also need to spend balens to keep 100% of the sepulcrums used, no balens and you only get like 20%

Anyways for sylph evolution you need a purple sylph that's lv70+
              I'm going to stop using my specs just encase they wont allow BBs and im sure skills will stay once evolved.
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

meh, from the looks of it, you'll have a better sylph non-evolved if you don't pay balens.

plus, I am pretty sure 90% of people with a Purple pet used a lot of Seps in their pets... who here didn't use any on their purple pet?

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                  I'm going to stop using my specs just encase they wont allow BBs and im sure skills will stay once evolved.
                  Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  meh, from the looks of it, you'll have a better sylph non-evolved if you don't pay balens.

plus, I am pretty sure 90% of people with a Purple pet used a lot of Seps in their pets... who here didn't use any on their purple pet?
                  ^Since you probably already used a lot of seps, ani's relatively right. If you can't pay the price to keep them better to just stick with non-evolved sylph.

Only getting back 20% is an extremely large waste considering how long it takes to get a nice amount of sepulcrums (without spending a lot of cash).

Comment

Just save bound balens.

Comment

IF r2 follow chinese server

evolve won't make you lose any skill, but only 80% of original stat if you don't pay balens (Don't ask me unbound/bound balens issue), price is 200 in chinese server , but I tot we will be a bit higher (maybe 400 or 600)
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        Just save bound balens.
                        that's a whole different question... basing on what R2 feels like, for all we know, it might be balen only and no bound balens, LOL

so for now, I'll just assume it's balen only until R2 actually did a preview on it and show that you can use bound balens on it.

Comment

Do you see anything in the Sylph window which require regular balens only?

Reset points, Extra Sylph slots, Sylph upgrade, Sylph skills, New skill slot. Not sure about Sylph engulf but you get the idea.
                          Last edited by Eskendal; 05-24-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

right now, it's just a waste of space to get you to buy inventory spaces with balens. in fact, that's 90% of this game, get you to waste money on balens. they are just becoming more blatant about it

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              Do you see anything in the Sylph window which require regular balens only?

Reset points, Extra Sylph slots, Sylph upgrade, Sylph skills, New skill slot. Not sure about Sylph engulf but you get the idea.
                              You gave me hope buddy
                              Name:MODOKâ„¢
                              Class:Archer
                              Server:Kabam s28(West)
                              Guild:CritRime
                              Level:Advanced 80
                              BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                              Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Working...
                              X