Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prepare for Team Tournament, Win Godly Gear & Easter Bunny!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepare for Team Tournament, Win Godly Gear & Easter Bunny!

To help prepare you for the Cross-Server Team Tournament, we are holding a series events as follows.

Resource Tycoon (Cross-Server)

Duration: May 26th to 30th (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S173
    Description: Collect the required resources to win Odin’s Blade, Loki’s Staff and Tyr's Ring!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	360.7 KB
ID:	1749956
    • Click on the Tycoon icon on the top of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon (Cross-Server) menu.
    • Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Angel Tears, Runestones, Blessed Stones, Seraph's Stones, Aegis Shards, Soulstones, Refining Stones, Element Crystal, and Synth Scrolls.
    • Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be set accordingly. Prizes include Fusion Gem Chests and Seraph’s Stones.
    • The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.
    • Click image for larger version

Name:	pts.png
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	1749968

Name:	2.png
Size:	334.1 KB
ID:	1749957

Place Prize

Name:	a.png
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	1749958

Limited Time Group Buy

We are introducing a fantastic group buy event for our valiant players: Group Buy. Save up to 50% and get Easter Bunny Shard, Seraph’s Stones, Blessed Stones, Gem Essence and many other awesome items.
    Duration: May 28th to 30th (server time)

Name:	3.png
Size:	418.4 KB
ID:	1749959

Description:
    Group buy consists of 2 different components, Diamond purchases and voucher purchases. During the event, the more players who purchase the same items, the higher discounts they can get for the items. The discount can be as high as 50% off.

Rules:
    1.During the event, the more players who purchase the same items, the higher discounts they can get for the items. The discount can be as high as 50% off.
    2.If you bought an item at a higher price than the final price, the system will automatically calculate and return you the price difference after the event ends. For example, if a player has bought an item priced 3600 Diamonds, after the event, the price of this item might drop to 2000 Diamonds, he will get 1600 Diamonds back.
    3.Group Ticket can be used in the Group Buy to purchase certain items. 1 Group Ticket is worth 1 Diamond. Group Ticket can be obtained from the events Octathlon, Total Recharge and Today’s Gift.
    4.If the purchase involves Group Tickets, the Diamonds paid with Group Tickets will not be returned. For example, a player has bought an item priced 3600 Diamonds, with 3200 Diamonds and 400 Group Tickets, after the event, the price of this item might drop to 2000 diamonds, he will only get 1200 Diamonds back.
    Note: Group Tickets are still valid for the next Group Buy event.

Today’s Gift

Description: Log in every day to receive Group Tickets.

Name:	b.png
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	1749960

Octathlon

Description: Complete daily challenges to win rewards!

Name:	c.png
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	1749961

Total Recharge

Description: Cumulatively recharge specific amount of Diamonds during the event to get Group Tickets and many other prizes!

Name:	d.png
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	1749962

cross server? no thanks wont spend a single dollar on THIS event
    Mage lvl 64
    BR 84k
    Server R2-590

Comment

money event lol

Comment

LOL... yeah not a single chance. The strong get stronger and the weak get weaker.... or should I say, rich get richer and the poor get poorer? Yeah... something like that. $$$$$$$$$$
        I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
        Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

well free players shouldnt be disheartened, as we dont have to compete with insane cashers. our competition is with other free players and casual cashers. what we can do is wait fer things that we can get fer free
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

The more people that don't spend money on this Cross Server event, the less likely they are to do it again. Its totally rigged from the start. At reset I refreshed and clicked on it and saw people with over 30k points already in the first 3 minutes of it being active on my server. I will just stick with the free stuff from this event, not worth spending a dime on.
            Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
            IGN: Rubiana
            Level: 76
            Battle Rating: 821748
            Class: Paladin
            Guild: Guardians
            Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
            Domination Champion!

Comment

When I started the game, I thought that brain and team spirit would be the real challenge, but as usual in this world where corruption works, in this game money is the answer to ALL our problems - except boredom and stupidity.

Do you really think that it would make me buy diamonds? those who are already at top positions have spent so much, that I am sure i need to spend my one year salary on you to be able to challenge them!!
              You want to challenge us?? No problem:
              1. make team arena really challenging and not matching 900K BR with a 500K
              2. Cross server event to get ores: Funny, there is always one team with 50's lvl and another one that has a 69-70Lvl. Not really giving a chance
              3. For dominion, find a program that register names and their highest BR. I am tired of those cheating the program bu undressing their heores to be able to fight lower levels in the arena. If some don't find it cheating, I find it a "coward bully" system because you can't fight your own level, you fight lower and weaker. Have balls fight your own

And your rewards for spending runes and angel tears and stones? Well than ks for the 200 element crystals, for example that give ZERO results!

There are only 2 events that are fair and really challenging: clash of might and eternal spire. The first, if you cheat, you lose and then you come back. Well, I know some undress to be beaten and have a 10 fight combo. (you want a chupa-cups for your "victories?") Otherwise, even between friends it is fun because a gem, an enhance, or a piece of rune helps and makes a difference. And Eternal Spire is challenging, between there is only you and the monster. great idea.

Those things for which people go just for getting some stuff and are not really challenging and not fun: Team Arena, Arena, Cross server, Team Dungeons, Inferno, Erebus (we auto-challenge anyway) and quest-blitz which is such a bore!!! I mean, not only we get the same decors, but also the same characters to fight (yes I have noticed: they are the same coming again and again) and I think I have done blitz like Warring crossroads Hundreds of times (and I am sure I am not exaggerating). If you have reached Nibelung (61-70) why do you still have to do blitz for Dark Forests (31-40)?

In fact, many left the game before, but they don't say why. And I will leave. Big guilds and leading guilds don't see that, but I do: some come and get bored easily. Not even rewarding for self-enjoyment, time consuming even if you play it to kill time, this game is a terrific money hole for those who spend money on it instead of sending that money to those who really are in need.
              Last edited by Phylka; 05-26-2014, 02:35 AM.

Comment

ok................i cant hold it any more longer........................ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR ******* $$$$$$$$$ EVENT 1 AFTER ANOTHER ALL YOU DO ITS $$$$$$$$$ EVENT ITS ENOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets play a littel with out freacking money event
                and you know wings and mounth........ you can make some for free player to some new event we can have good reward event if we dont use money i know you want to buy your self a new car but think to player a littel ! im not a free player but im begin to think about leaving the game bcause all those freacking event.....HEY IM LVL 72 AND I HAVE 700K BATTEL RATING AND I GOT KILL BY SOME LOW LEVEL BECAUSE THEY PAY MORE!!!!! RIDICULUS!!!!

i dont event know why i lost time to post that in forum.....i probably got no andswerd from moderator anyway......... i want to see some change.....AND WHEN YOU GUYS DO MYSTAKE STOP GIVING US CRAPPY COMPENSATION GIVE US WHAT WE LOST NOTHING LESS!!!!!
                ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

Having 72K points to get and qualify for Tycoon is far way behind but for those who spend more good for them.
                  A lot of servers are dying and requesting for merge but this event is not the solution to raise player in game.
                  We are not telling Dev's what to do or what's not rather to lift LOA.

Comment

Originally posted by adamusph View Post
                    Having 72K points to get and qualify for Tycoon is far way behind but for those who spend more good for them.
                    A lot of servers are dying and requesting for merge but this event is not the solution to raise player in game.
                    We are not telling Dev's what to do or what's not rather to lift LOA.
                    i think its 52k (adv prizes)
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

why is Loki's staff only for rank 1? why is that so special?

Comment

it says these gears can be exchanged fer others, so loki's staff isnt any better than odin's blade. the point is, 1st gets TWO weapons. one fer himself, and one fer his hero
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                          i think its 52k (adv prizes)
                          Can you have a look for I might be wrong with?
                          As I can see there is no Advance Prices the rewards are all at stake who ever gets the rank.
                          If you will check the Pts. Reward tab the highest points to get reward is 70K.

Comment

Best event i saw till now.
                            NO NOT REALLY ARE YOU FOR REAL ?

All you do in game is to get more and more money. Nothing more . You don't give 2 cents about major bugs / unbalanced gameplay / servers that keep dieing .

Keep it up i give you 2 months maybe 3 at max , you wont have any more f2p players and your " cashers " will be leaving they wont play alone on a server with 2 players .

Cheers.
                            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by adamusph View Post
                              Can you have a look for I might be wrong with?
                              As I can see there is no Advance Prices the rewards are all at stake who ever gets the rank.
                              If you will check the Pts. Reward tab the highest points to get reward is 70K.
                              that is somethin else. those are points rewards. you get them on gettin required points, regardless of your rank
                              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                              Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                              X