No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 5/26 - 6/1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking I will start a new one on the East Coast server to go head to head with those on the old one for when a merge happens. However, that first Euro server timing's a bit off because it was dropped on the lap. When I did mention about advanced planning ahead of time, I was only talking about those preparing for when a server opens, right at that time, and will get started in playing. With this announcement that was released yesterday and on the same day the first Euro server is launched, hours of playing has been lost; hours that could have spent on getting a head start in collecting the rewards in a timely fashion. A non-casher player may not have a chance for those rewards for reaching 50 (within 28 days of server launch) and 55 (within 35 days of server launch) unless they are cashing to get up there. The other three servers will really benefit because it's about 1-2 days ahead of time (in speaking about the West Coast Server), and more time ahead for the other two.

That's why I said it was poor planning when you announce the launch of one server that I wasn't able to dive in because it came out the same day your announcement (if not hours after the server's supposed launch), which is not good for me because it's just a lost cause to try and play a game knowing you won't get all the rewards unless you spend. And that's something I will never do on a game.

Comment

Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge
      Welcome To Hell Enjoy Your Stay Here. Death Is Coming For U...

GrimReaper S253
      Mage
      Guild IntroSpect

Comment

Someone take that man's "merge" key away from him. It's getting dangerous in here,

Comment

i need an another oceanic missed the last one when it is coming ? and try releasing more oceanic servers xD

Comment

Originally posted by IIDeathII View Post
            Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge Merge
            Have you taken your 'Merge free' medication today by any chance? :3
            The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
            that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
            that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
            and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
            face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
            me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Some needs to wake up and open 482 like now!!!

Comment

Hmm...... based on the server release, I suppose in 5 weeks the 500th server will come out... and it'll be a European server.
                Everything is to blame...
                On R2Games

Comment

why to start new servers when u keep merging so many together.. seems so stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Monday the 26th of May at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S481 City of Omens, a European Server.

On Wednesday the 28th of May at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S482 Black Temple, an East Coast Server.

On Friday the 30th of May at 9:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing S483 Sea of Stars, a West Coast Server.

On Sunday the 1st of June at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S484 Drakestone, a European Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!
                    after a month these servers will merge

Comment

r u kidding more servers what about mergers hello S1 needs one bad

Comment

thanks emma
                        this is good info

Comment

When will wartune open new oceanic server?

Comment

please new server in OCEANIC emma

Comment

Wasn't S484 supposed to start now?

Comment

Originally posted by Zmexeh View Post
                                Wasn't S484 supposed to start now?
                                Edit: it just popped up
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-01-2014, 11:24 AM.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X